I can't finish teleport quest

Nightroad

248928 How can I battle him again? I talked to Wattson right after I battled Wally. The game teleported me in front of Wattson.

Go back to the transmat station. Go to any Pokemon Center, talk to the guard, he should let you in, where you can battle Wally.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Hmm, i have also a problem with the teleportation quest but it's not the same thing.

When i talk to Wattson, at the powerplant, after finding minun & plusle, i can't move when he finishes his speech. He says that I have to use his CD at 5 pokecenter.

I tried to use an escape rope but can't open my backpack and can't use item on shortcuts.

And if I relog, closing completely the game, I can't continue the quest since the security officer tell me to talk to Wattson ... And if I talk to him, i can't move.

"Relogging" is debugging me but since i have to talk again to wattson for the quest, well, it's probably a npc bug

How do I get him to appear? When I go into a transmat station, I either get the message that the software has already been uploaded or that I was too late. This happens at every pokemon center I have been to after I finished the five software uploads.

want to report a bug on this quest to!

I finsihed the quest, gave watson Plusle and Minun and after it I should be able to bypass the Security in Pokecenter to place the 5 CD´s, but that´s not working.

I finished evrything before but it doesnt matter in wich pokecenter I´ll try,- i can not bypass the security guardian. He keeps saying the same as usual. He should tell me, that he talked with watson and allows me no to bypass but he´s not...

(Sry for my bad english on that point. Finished all regions and quest before and checked them by a youtube video, so it´s definetly a bug.)

hi,

now i have problem , when i try to talk to watson in new mauville he doesn't give me cd and i can't do nothing (move, inventory(open))

edit:

Mauville guard let me pass and i dont see wally , in another pokecenter speak as if i starting the quest

Hi there,

Please read this topic for an information regarding the Teleport Quest: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=251745#p251745

Locking topic. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or any other staffs.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.