[RED Server] "Team Blue" The Community Guild For Everyone!

Blue

Team Blue

We finally open up for players to join once again

</B>

We have a long backstory from way back in the early days of PRO, but now we are back :)

<i></i>

Our Guild logo is the legendary Mew with it's Shiny Blue color

</B>

What can i do in Team Blue?

Team Blue wants YOU the average/good/new player no matter how much experience you have in PRO, why is that?

- Team Blue is a community guild that help eachother, answers questions, discuss PVP pokemon, shiny pokemon, Normal pokemon etc

- Team Blue is a growing community that embraces you no matter who you are, we care about everyone

- Team Blue will have tournaments, challenge other guild, shiny hunting events etc

</SIZE>

How do i join?

<i></i>

- Just reply to this topic with some feedback and thoughts and add "Blue" ingame

- You will all be accepted and you will be able to rank up after showing dedication

</SIZE>

Team Blue Ranks

<SIZE size="150">Leader

Blue

<SIZE size="150">General

Lordevertsen

Veterans

<i></i>

<B>Liutenant

<i></i>

<B>Newcomers

<i></i>

You are all very welcome!

<i></i>

Thank you for joining Team Blue Today!

<i></i>

263yqe0.png

Team Blue

We finally open up for players to join once again

</B>

We have a long backstory from way back in the early days of PRO, but now we are back :)

<i></i>

Our Guild logo is the legendary Mew with it's Shiny Blue color

</B>

What can i do in Team Blue?

Team Blue wants YOU the average/good/new player no matter how much experience you have in PRO, why is that?

- Team Blue is a community guild that help eachother, answers questions, discuss PVP pokemon, shiny pokemon, Normal pokemon etc

- Team Blue is a growing community that embraces you no matter who you are, we care about everyone

- Team Blue will have tournaments, challenge other guild, shiny hunting events etc

</SIZE>

How do i join?

<i></i>

- Just reply to this topic with some feedback and thoughts and add "Blue" ingame

- You will all be accepted and you will be able to rank up after showing dedication

</SIZE>

Team Blue Ranks

<SIZE size="150">Leader

Blue

<SIZE size="150">General

Lordevertsen

Veterans

<i></i>

<B>Liutenant

<i></i>

<B>Newcomers

<i></i>

You are all very welcome!

<i></i>

Thank you for joining Team Blue Today!

<i></i>

Goodluck man :Cool: btw I always saw you when Im in blackthorn, your guild logo is cool :y:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.