Stuck at the start of Hoenn

Eldinamandro

Hi, i just started the Hoenn campaing, i got stuck and i m not sure if it is a bug or if i am missing something.

This is what happen:

Enter hoenn via truck with the hoenn traveler.

Go outside and visit Mom in the new house, go outside and talk to every NPC.

Go to Dr.Brich's Lab - He s not there, so i go to look for him in his house

Go to Dr.Brich's House - He s eating whit his wife, and told me to look for him in the lab

Go to Dr.Brich's Lab again(HERE IS WHERE I M STUCK) - He told me he is been atacked by a wild pokemon and he forgot his pokemon at home, and i got to go and pick one of them from his table. However, i go to the house and there's nothing there (just his wife). Aready talked to all NPC's, click in every tile on the house, sleeped at my house, talk to my mom, try to leave town (cant becouse i dont have any pokemons).

So i cant leave town, and cant enter the lab.

I really don´t know what to do, and not sure if the game got bugged or i missed something important for the storyline.

HAAAAAALLP!

248473 Hi, i just started the Hoenn campaing, i got stuck and i m not sure if it is a bug or if i am missing something.

This is what happen:

Enter hoenn via truck with the hoenn traveler.

Go outside and visit Mom in the new house, go outside and talk to every NPC.

Go to Dr.Brich's Lab - He s not there, so i go to look for him in his house

Go to Dr.Brich's House - He s eating whit his wife, and told me to look for him in the lab

Go to Dr.Brich's Lab again(HERE IS WHERE I M STUCK) - He told me he is been atacked by a wild pokemon and he forgot his pokemon at home, and i got to go and pick one of them from his table. However, i go to the house and there's nothing there (just his wife). Aready talked to all NPC's, click in every tile on the house, sleeped at my house, talk to my mom, try to leave town (cant becouse i dont have any pokemons).

So i cant leave town, and cant enter the lab.

I really don´t know what to do, and not sure if the game got bugged or i missed something important for the storyline.

HAAAAAALLP!

Hi there,

We will need you to be online to be able to check your variables and see where the problem is. Please look for any Content Scripters in game or IRC / Discord whenever you're online.

Link to PRO IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.