I suggest reduction to number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon.

Sk8trgod618

Straight to the point, I feel that hunting for pokemon in the "extremely rare" tier, is too time consuming. Hunting in the same spot for something you're desperately trying to find, for days and days, getting nowhere, is not fun in any way and there is no sense of progress.

There was a time I enjoyed hunting in this game, only because it was new to me. Once I began to understand the true nature of the spawn system, it immediately started becoming dull.

I know there may be those of you who will defend the current spawn rate, but I will defend all of the casual players who can't put all of their "free time eggs" in one basket. Sometimes, players play different games and switch from one, to the other. I think pro is currently asking too much time from players. That's just me, you're free to disagree.

For now, I'm taking a break from PRO, and I will continue to read forums every few days to see if any changes are ever made. I think the pros outweigh the cons, when it comes to "Reducing the number of encounters required to find Pokemon in the 'Extremely Rare' Tier of Rarity".

Even as a World of Warcraft Player going on 9 years, I think this game is pushing the limits of how far players will go to get what they want, just a tad.

I wish it could be toned down a notch. ;)

:thanks: for reading. ♥

248836 Straight to the point, I feel that hunting for pokemon in the "extremely rare" tier, is too time consuming. Hunting in the same spot for something you're desperately trying to find, for days and days, getting nowhere, is not fun in any way and there is no sense of progress.

There was a time I enjoyed hunting in this game, only because it was new to me. Once I began to understand the true nature of the spawn system, it immediately started becoming dull.

I know there may be those of you who will defend the current spawn rate, but I will defend all of the casual players who can't put all of their "free time eggs" in one basket. Sometimes, players play different games and switch from one, to the other. I think pro is currently asking too much time from players. That's just me, you're free to disagree.

For now, I'm taking a break from PRO, and I will continue to read forums every few days to see if any changes are ever made. I think the pros outweigh the cons, when it comes to "Reducing the number of encounters required to find Pokemon in the 'Extremely Rare' Tier of Rarity".

Even as a World of Warcraft Player going on 9 years, I think this game is pushing the limits of how far players will go to get what they want, just a tad.

I wish it could be toned down a notch. ;)

:thanks: for reading. ♥

I agree and disagree. I think hunting should be hard. But sometimes it's a bit to time consuming like you said. I can't really choose. I guess I stand in the middle.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Going to piggy back on this for a bit.

Their idea of the spawn rate would be fine with me if they had something of a breeding system or at least some way to control the IV's of pokemon. This RNG garbage does not fly in the western market.

From a competitive stand point, this game is bare bones when it comes to finding proper pokemon. Right now it would take me an estimated 700 hours building a proper team of pokemon, which is more than what the older games took with breeding. Since they simplified breeding quite a bit in the new generation games, it only takes couple of hours to find what you need. The whole idea of Pokemon being an mmo is an excuse for not having any content outside of slave farming for proper IV pokemon.

If you want to appeal to the casual player with such random spawns, then give the competitive side of the game some benefits also. The pvp system is a mess, people disconnecting to grief others from their win. Decent pokemon cost in the millions and I heard you want to make anything over 600 stats banned from pvp? Have you ever played this game competitively?

249006 Going to piggy back on this for a bit.

Their idea of the spawn rate would be fine with me if they had something of a breeding system or at least some way to control the IV's of pokemon. This RNG garbage does not fly in the western market.

From a competitive stand point, this game is bare bones when it comes to finding proper pokemon. Right now it would take me an estimated 700 hours building a proper team of pokemon, which is more than what the older games took with breeding. Since they simplified breeding quite a bit in the new generation games, it only takes couple of hours to find what you need. The whole idea of Pokemon being an mmo is an excuse for not having any content outside of slave farming for proper IV pokemon.

If you want to appeal to the casual player with such random spawns, then give the competitive side of the game some benefits also. The pvp system is a mess, people disconnecting to grief others from their win. Decent pokemon cost in the millions and I heard you want to make anything over 600 stats banned from pvp? Have you ever played this game competitively?

> want pokes above 600 base stats

> asks others if they ever played competitive pokemon

I agree in some points.

When hunting for extreme rare pokemons it can be pretty time consuming, but I often feel like it comes with a reward when I find that extremely rare pokemon and I get happy about it and can I feel a little proudness.

The problem is when you start hunting for competitive pokemon, thats where it gets time consuming for real. It doesnt require days to find a good competitive extremely rare pokemon, it takes insane luck. So having a good rare pokemon seems kinda impossible.

So thats why they should maybe have a way to alter ivs for a fee.

Btw Smogon shows exactly why pokemon with over 600 base stat should be removed.

Well I totally agree with this,been farming for a good pvp gible for 5 real time days straight,when jolyl synch goes through I get trash spd or atk IVs and when i get proper IVs I get the wrong nature and oh boy,gible is one of the rarest pokes to encounter I think,half the poke nights i spend on Moon its empty like literally no Gibles spawning and when they do they are trash and not to mention that if I want to leave from it there is that 15k fee to go back up.

As its been said earlier,to build a proper PvP team you need too many hours and a casual gets tired of it pretty quick,a game is supposed to be fun and I dont see that here.

Also someone mentioned how people disconnect from PvP to negate the win to u,well another problem of the PvP is that half or so moves are missing,took me quite a while finding an epic magic bounce Espeon,nor the ability works and dazzling gleam and grass knot are nowhere to be found.

Such things shall be prioritized and not new maps or mounts just to milk the cow,my 2 cents on the topic~

> want pokes above 600 base stats

> asks others if they ever played competitive pokemon

>Never heard of Smogon

>Doesn't understand what he doesn't understand

>Thinks he has a valid opinion

I wouldnt be so sure about the "not having heard about smogon"-thing :Crazy:

Btw Smogon shows exactly why pokemon with over 600 base stat should be removed.

Is that why they have Garchomp as OU? Yeah ok.

It has excactly 600, so not over 600.