I suggest reduction to number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon.

Sk8trgod618

249039 Well I totally agree with this,been farming for a good pvp gible for 5 real time days straight,when jolyl synch goes through I get trash spd or atk IVs and when i get proper IVs I get the wrong nature and oh boy,gible is one of the rarest pokes to encounter I think,half the poke nights i spend on Moon its empty like literally no Gibles spawning and when they do they are trash and not to mention that if I want to leave from it there is that 15k fee to go back up.

As its been said earlier,to build a proper PvP team you need too many hours and a casual gets tired of it pretty quick,a game is supposed to be fun and I dont see that here.

Also someone mentioned how people disconnect from PvP to negate the win to u,well another problem of the PvP is that half or so moves are missing,took me quite a while finding an epic magic bounce Espeon,nor the ability works and dazzling gleam and grass knot are nowhere to be found.

Such things shall be prioritized and not new maps or mounts just to milk the cow,my 2 cents on the topic~

They can literally remove the last 2 tiers of rarity for pokemon spawns and it would make everyone much happier.

Guest SugarRed9

Btw Smogon shows exactly why pokemon with over 600 base stat should be removed.

Is that why they have Garchomp as OU? Yeah ok. At least Greninja won't be banned right? Why follow a set system that's been proven to work for years.

Garchomp is pretty easy to defeat in pvp lol. You can't compare smogon and pro becuase our pokemon/move sets/items/and abillities aren't coded so they are two different ways to pvp.

249006 make anything over 600 stats banned from pvp

this is for legendaries!

please do research before making complaint posts

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey admin, can you address this post from your FAQ:

"The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be. But players who have everything they want don't continue to hunt. By spending more time in the game, you have more encounters and you make more money. These are advantageous because you can possibly find better Pokemon, or you can buy Pokemon because you have more money. However, the spawn rates will always remain low to give new players the same CHANCE to find amazing Pokemon as the old players have. What most players fail to realize is that you don't need perfect Pokemon to be competitive in PRO's PvP. If you want to battle people with perfect Pokemon, then use one of the many battle simulators available online."

Nobody here wants to spend 700 hours to find a pokemon with one better IV. "Spending more time in the game..." Sounds a lot like you want to keep players playing. You will always have a playerbase, since this is a Pokemon mmo. People will play it regardless. I'll provide an example of a company that had the same mindset.

Violin story: You've heard of wow? Remember how they had a policy of no flying in the new zones they release? Well turns out they did that because they wanted players to spend more time in the game. They learned from their mistakes and re-enabled flying in the new zones.

How is this different when it comes to the mmo? The game already has an end game that's been proven to last outside of the story in the actual cartridge games. It's pvp. That whole post in the FAQ is literally telling you not to play this game. You have a chance to create a competitive environment here, and you choose to ignore it.

Im a non pvper, but that dosent mean i dont support this. As much as this game is good, much better than it competitors, the spawns ruin any motivation to farm for any thing rare. Even if I dont need the best stats, Im not willing to farm for hours just to get a slightly usable pokemon. That just a fact.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

Hey admin, can you address this post from your FAQ:

"The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be. But players who have everything they want don't continue to hunt. By spending more time in the game, you have more encounters and you make more money. These are advantageous because you can possibly find better Pokemon, or you can buy Pokemon because you have more money. However, the spawn rates will always remain low to give new players the same CHANCE to find amazing Pokemon as the old players have. What most players fail to realize is that you don't need perfect Pokemon to be competitive in PRO's PvP. If you want to battle people with perfect Pokemon, then use one of the many battle simulators available online."

Nobody here wants to spend 700 hours to find a pokemon with one better IV. "Spending more time in the game..." Sounds a lot like you want to keep players playing. You will always have a playerbase, since this is a Pokemon mmo. People will play it regardless. I'll provide an example of a company that had the same mindset.

Violin story: You've heard of wow? Remember how they had a policy of no flying in the new zones they release? Well turns out they did that because they wanted players to spend more time in the game. They learned from their mistakes and re-enabled flying in the new zones.

How is this different when it comes to the mmo? The game already has an end game that's been proven to last outside of the story in the actual cartridge games. It's pvp. That whole post in the FAQ is literally telling you not to play this game. You have a chance to create a competitive environment here, and you choose to ignore it.

The Violin story is not any related to this issues.

249071 Im a non pvper, but that dosent mean i dont support this. As much as this game is good, much better than it competitors, the spawns ruin any motivation to farm for any thing rare. Even if I dont need the best stats, Im not willing to farm for hours just to get a slightly usable pokemon. That just a fact.

What you are addressing is something very specific. This is where trade aspect of the game comes into play. Meaning, you probably won't get every perfect Pokemon with your OT, but you can get one via trade with others through auction, bidding and whatnot. If we are to give easy Pokemon and abilties to everyone economy would collapse in no time. There wouldn't be any unique stuff anymore. Take for example Dragonite. You have few options with it. Rain Dragonite, Anti flinch and Multiscale Dragonite. You can use it well depends how you train it. Of course, strong multiscale attacker will be a alot rarer and expensive. You can also have 100 Gibles but that doesnt mean all of them are viable and meant to be for pvp. This is how the game works. We are to protect players efforts and protect their unique monsters. Your effort can be rewarded by selling those monsters you amassed via trade. What are you suggestion is simply, lets make everything cost lower.

248836 Straight to the point, I feel that hunting for pokemon in the "extremely rare" tier, is too time consuming. Hunting in the same spot for something you're desperately trying to find, for days and days, getting nowhere, is not fun in any way and there is no sense of progress.

There was a time I enjoyed hunting in this game, only because it was new to me. Once I began to understand the true nature of the spawn system, it immediately started becoming dull.

I know there may be those of you who will defend the current spawn rate, but I will defend all of the casual players who can't put all of their "free time eggs" in one basket. Sometimes, players play different games and switch from one, to the other. I think pro is currently asking too much time from players. That's just me, you're free to disagree.

For now, I'm taking a break from PRO, and I will continue to read forums every few days to see if any changes are ever made. I think the pros outweigh the cons, when it comes to "Reducing the number of encounters required to find Pokemon in the 'Extremely Rare' Tier of Rarity".

Even as a World of Warcraft Player going on 9 years, I think this game is pushing the limits of how far players will go to get what they want, just a tad.

I wish it could be toned down a notch. ;)

:thanks: for reading. ♥

Bear in mind that catching Pokemon in PRO is not supposed to provide quick or easy gratification. There's a reason why some Pokemon are classified as "extremely rare" - you can sometimes spend more than 2 weeks without finding these Pokemon. Of course the fact that you are searching for a week without getting the Pokemon you want is a product of bad luck too. But if everyone could have epic rare Pokemon then the point of them being limited would be lost. Although, if you wish to have some encounters fixed or re-balanced, you can always provide more feedback, with statistics and other aspects. Where they will be evaluated and changed or not if those spawns are indeed intended to be that way. If you've tested it and feel a certain Pokemon's spawn needs to be revised, however, you may contribute with feedback to our "Spawn Revision" thread.

Spawn Revision: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=33395

Read this before make suggestion: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832