New and wanting to help out!

Hello,

I am new to this game and wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone. Also, I was looking into making a similar game then stumbled across revolution online and was pretty impressed by the content created thus far and figured my time might be better spent here.

Anyways.. I am the CTO / software engineer at a large tech firm and have worked for many fortune 500 companies including ExxonMobil, Riot Games, BodyBuilding.com, JimmyJohns and many more with 10+ years of web application, backend server and desktop development experience and would love to be part of the dev team if you would have me.

I also have tons of experience with game development mostly focusing on C++ and the Source Engine, creating many of the popular mods people still play today on games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, TF2, etc.

Thanks and I hope to help out in some way!

- TheMrGoodBar

248837 Hello,

I am new to this game and wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone. Also, I was looking into making a similar game then stumbled across revolution online and was pretty impressed by the content created thus far and figured my time might be better spent here.

Anyways.. I am the CTO / software engineer at a large tech firm and have worked for many fortune 500 companies including ExxonMobil, Riot Games, BodyBuilding.com, JimmyJohns and many more with 10+ years of web application, backend server and desktop development experience and would love to be part of the dev team if you would have me.

I also have tons of experience with game development mostly focusing on C++ and the Source Engine, creating many of the popular mods people still play today on games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, TF2, etc.

- TheMrGoodBar

Welcome To PRO Bud~ ^_^

spacer.png

248837 Hello,

- TheMrGoodBar

Welcome to PRO! Your skills could be put to use if ya stay active in general. Hope you have fun! PM me if you need anything.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, people seem really friendly around here! :)

Also, I noticed you had an Android client so I guess it's worth mentioning I have lots of experience with Java/Android development and Swift/Objective C/iOS with many published apps in both stores under my belt and would be willing to help with anything I can!

Thanks again for the greetings, hope to see you all around in server Blue!

- TheMrGoodBar

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, people seem really friendly around here! :)

Also, I noticed you had an Android client so I guess it's worth mentioning I have lots of experience with Java/Android development and Swift/Objective C/iOS with many published apps in both stores under my belt and would be willing to help with anything I can!

Thanks again for the greetings, hope to see you all around in server Blue!

- TheMrGoodBar

Welcome to the game! We are indeed a very warm community! Enjoy your time here!

Also, if you have questions, feel free to ask them.

~Peeko