New player + a question !

Hi, just joined the game, and dropped a $10 donation to start the game off right. Never knew anything about Pokemon before Pokemon Go, wanted to try an actual game that didn't involve catching 600 pidgeys to gain a level :P

Question:

I want to headbutt these trees, but I only have a level 10 Pikachu that I gave headbutt. Apparently he isn't happy enough. How do I raise his happiness ? Or is this just something that you do much later in the game ?

Happiness can be gained by winning battles and leveling up. Certain items like vitamin (protien, carbos, calcuim, etc.) and ev reducing berries also raise happiness. Headbutt requires 150 happiness. Also tip, do /happy #, where # is the slot that pokemon is in to see its happiness.

Anyway welcome to PRO! Good luck on your adventure!

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

Happiness can be gained by winning battles and leveling up. Certain items like vitamin (protien, carbos, calcuim, etc.) and ev reducing berries also raise happiness. Headbutt requires 150 happiness. Also tip, do /happy #, where # is the slot that pokemon is in to see its happiness.

Anyway welcome to PRO! Good luck on your adventure!

Got the tree headbutting working now ! Now the struggle is knowing what I need to catch or not. I lost to a Pineco, and killed a number of things by accident. Did get a Farfetch'd though, which is pretty strong.

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay. :Grin:

Also, try to use headbutt as much as possible since some strong Pokemon can only be acquired from trees.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]