Clone Event Canceled?

Codyfurlong

I saw on the client that the clone event was being canceled due to technical difficulties. But there doesn't seem to be any official post about what's going on on the forums that I could see. Does anyone know what happened, or if the event will be started back up again once the problems are fixed? I was super excited for this event, but now I'm sad kitty, since in the time it was going I had only managed to catch a clone bulbasaur. I really had wanted to get the complete set of three.

Actually, I, alongside many others (for once!) had issues within the server during this event the past few days - Blue. Though it was no problem on release really, seemingly, it certainly spiked the queue with of course a couple other additions to the game. Good riddance overall, I say.

It should also be said it was a cool idea, though - thank you to the team for it. It's a shame it executed poorly. Ah well, maybe again someday!

Shane will probly' throw something up in the Announcements about it any day now.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life