Ragequitter Blue Server Hai there!

Hey guys its RageQuitter from Pro Blue Server.

Just thought I would introduce myself!

I am 29 from WA State, I stream on twitch and been a Pokemon fan ever since the card games.

Glad I found this game! for my love of pokemon like many others this is an amazing edit! This will be one of my new primary games! :Heart:

Pokemon go aint got nothing on Revolution! xD

So I wanted to introduce myself just saying hi!

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/mrbonkers/luigas-song-80s-remix[/soundcloud]

Enjoy my music!

Twitch

signature.gif

Guest BigFatJambles
250494 Hey guys its RageQuitter from Pro Blue Server.

Just thought I would introduce myself!

I am 29 from WA State, I stream on twitch and been a Pokemon fan ever since the card games.

Glad I found this game! for my love of pokemon like many others this is an amazing edit! This will be one of my new primary games! :Heart:

Pokemon go aint got nothing on Revolution! xD

So I wanted to introduce myself just saying hi!

Hey there! I've been a long term fan myself! I'm looking forward to having you as a new member of P.R.O! I hope you enjoy the game. You stream on twitch...thats amazing - I do to! I'll gladly follow you.

Also - does that name have something inspired from TheAngryGrandpaShow ... heh I've been watching Micheal and AGP since 2010 xD :Smile:

Hi there! I just started playing PRO myself, though I've been a fan of the Pokemon franchise since red / blue as well as a TCG collector and avid cartoon watcher. My name is Auryk. I'm 31, currently living in China (though I was born and raised in California). I play on the blue server as well. Thought I'd return your hello; hope to run into you online, mate.

Cheers!