Rattitude Guild Open!

Youngstertony

Hi there everyone! I am Youngster Tony. I made this guild for those who like to be a part of a fun filled, quirky guild. I dedicated 100 hours to the catching, training, and general use of Rattatas. Yes, the little purple rats that are everywhere, I use them for most of my game. My first Rattata soloed every Gym in Kanto, and I will continue to only use Rattatas for the rest of the story. My ultimate goal is to beat Youngster Joey, the boss to unlock Hoenn, using only a team of Rattatas. Anyway, enough about me, let's talk about the guild!

First off, there is only one requirement to enter the guild. You need to have a lvl 100 Rattata. Not a Raticate, not a lvl 80, a lvl 100 Rattata.

If you want to join, but aren't there yet, an EV trained Rattata will reserve you a spot until you reach lvl 100 with it.

Next, we will have a Discord channel, however if you don't have the app, we will figure out other ways of communicating. The forums will be the primary area until we have everything set up.

Events, while I don't have any planned yet, I do hope to have some in the future. If things really take off, I might do in real life rewards, but that's very far down the road.

I'm sorry to say, I only speak English, so the guild will need to be English as well. If you have trouble with English, but can communicate, I can work with you, you can join if you are willing to work with me.

Alright Guys/Girls/Everyone! Let's have fun and remember 2 things. "Hail Rattata" and "The Key to having Fun is having a good Rattitude"

Have a Rattastic Day!