Hey PRO :)

Finally, a decent online Pokemon game!

Hello everyone :) My names Ori and I've been playing Pokemon all my life, grew up with the original 151 playing on a yellow brick of a gameboy.

With the release of Pokemon Go the nostalgia kicked in and I've gotten back into the franchise. While searching for a new MMO to play, i stumbled across PRO and have to admit, the designers have done a great job. I'm a professional designer myself so really appreciate how bloody long it must have took to create this masterpiece of a game!

(and yes, i'm from the UK)

After a few days of gameplay, I'm hooked and can see myself playing this game for a long time as long as the community keeps on being friendly and supportive as I've experienced so far. I'm sure along my journey i'll meet some good people and experience some unique PRO events, after all what is a MMO without a group of friends and community behind you.

I've already invested in a mount and some clothing styles, although i still cant figure out what i want to go for (yes I'm a sucker for micro transactions in games, well done PRO!) Luckily i had a friend who was quitting so have found myself with quite a bit of money to trade for my first decent mon :)

Anyway, enough rambling... I've gotta go play! If you guys see me in game please don't hesitate to say hi, i love a good chat and to share in and out of game experiences, meeting new people is one of the greatest qualities of life so hit me up :)

Already on my journey I've received help and advice so hopefully one day i'll be in a position to help others like myself in the future.

See you in game! *Red Server

Ori out -

:Heart:

251807 Finally, a decent online Pokemon game!

Hello everyone :) My names Ori and I've been playing Pokemon all my life, grew up with the original 151 playing on a yellow brick of a gameboy.

With the release of Pokemon Go the nostalgia kicked in and I've gotten back into the franchise. While searching for a new MMO to play, i stumbled across PRO and have to admit, the designers have done a great job. I'm a professional designer myself so really appreciate how [Censored] long it must have took to create this masterpiece of a game!

(and yes, i'm from the UK)

After a few days of gameplay, I'm hooked and can see myself playing this game for a long time as long as the community keeps on being friendly and supportive as I've experienced so far. I'm sure along my journey i'll meet some good people and experience some unique PRO events, after all what is a MMO without a group of friends and community behind you.

I've already invested in a mount and some clothing styles, although i still cant figure out what i want to go for (yes I'm a sucker for micro transactions in games, well done PRO!) Luckily i had a friend who was quitting so have found myself with quite a bit of money to trade for my first decent mon :)

Anyway, enough rambling... I've gotta go play! If you guys see me in game please don't hesitate to say hi, i love a good chat and to share in and out of game experiences, meeting new people is one of the greatest qualities of life so hit me up :)

Already on my journey I've received help and advice so hopefully one day i'll be in a position to help others like myself in the future.

See you in game! *Red Server

Ori out -

:Heart:

Glad to see you came to the forums! I to have been sucked into the micro transactions :P. Can't wait to see where you go :). Also I am red server aswell. So if you need anything feel free to PM me on here, or /friend Thejollypear in game.

Have loads of fun!

-Jolly

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

252216 Yoh Ori! :Cool:

Its me..your the one buying my epic gardevoir last night..sorry i sold it out :Frown:

but dont worry i'll get you an epic poke when i beat the e4 of hoenn..

im selling right now..hehe

hope to see you soon in the game

Hey Mimo :)

Thanks for all your help so far, see you in game mate

*Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes so far! <3