Wargreymon

Re: You have failed this forum: General DCTVU discussion thr

<r><QUOTE author="Ares"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="WarGreymon"><s>
</s>Arrow - S3 sucks, too much Olicity and love drama<br/>

Flash - it's so good, man I love Wells<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Too bad that Titans and Supergirl aren't in the same universe. They should do like Marvel<br/>

<br/>

Also, you forgot Gotham<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ill fix the OP with Gotham, also I heard that Supergirl might be connected. to Arrow/Flash. <br/>

<br/>

I like Daredevil on Netflix, but other than that Ive been disappointed with Marvels shared TVU.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

AoS s2 was great, it is fast paced and almost 0 romance, even Introdouced Inhumans 3 years before the movie. And the finale will be a SHIELD movie that lasts 2h tommorow</r>

• 2 months later...

Constantine - RIP

w8fIAh.jpg

Such a great show... Magnificent storyline... The shame....

Supergirl is a huge disappointment imo, with the source in hand, the graphics are poor, i really don't get the reasoning behind why making most OP characters look like nerds...

I mean... based on the original plotline, supergirl is faaaar stronger than superman, so unless i see a referrance to her joining the Red Lantern core, i will regard that show as a failiure.

Flash is meh, could've been better. They added too much emotional bond to the whole story, which is actually the story but a bit too much. But its highly satisfying the longer you watch.

Arrow ... badass

Gotham, the only thing that has disappointed me was the penguin, i mean... A snotty, skinny criminal mastermind? really? Cameron Joker, loved it, worshipped. Brilliant acting and display.

Haven't watched titans yet.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• 1 month later...

for me Arrow is a bad bad bad bad bad series...but i watched it all because...yea everybody like superheroes...i think i can shoot better with a rifle than the villains from the series.. and i never hold a rifle before

But Daredevil is awesome and Flash good ..at least we have these 2

Bullseye_SIGTEAM.png