Game break bug in Mac v0.89_6 client

Willy1234575

I downloaded the latest client for mac today and tried it out I found out that in every battle in the 2nd turn I cannot press fight/pokemon/run

I can only press items, once i open the item list i will be able to press the fight and use the skills or switch pokemons or run. You may think that it is just a small bug.

However, here comes the problem, if my pokemon faint in the middle of the battle I will NOT be able to switch pokemon/run, all I can press is "items" and the item list doesn't show up, which means I can only logout and login and get back to the pokemon centre that I previously entered.

Hope you guys can delete the latest client, and upload the previous one as new players may not be able to stay alive by using just one pokemon in every battle.

Know you guys tried to work on the typing problem on mac client, although we cannot type in the new client right now. Keep it up :Cool: Expecting new stuff from you guys :Grin:

The Mac client was only updated to see if Unity had fixed a bug they introduced, which broke text input

Shane is currently in the middle of re-linking the new in-battle interface, which is y buttons do not work

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

37154 The Mac client was only updated to see if Unity had fixed a bug they introduced, which broke text input

Shane is currently in the middle of re-linking the new in-battle interface, which is y buttons do not work

Yea. I told him about the bug on the button, but just about the small bug, didn't expect there is a bug on switching pokemon aftering faint. :Cry: