Is using AutoHotKey for keybindings bannable?

Teritha

1. 1.

Is using AutoHotKey for keybindings a bannable offense? Need to know before I create one.

And by this, I mean like using M for World Map, B for Backpack, C for Trainer, etc. through clicking on specific parts of the screen after a key press.

This is not about anti-afk or battle scripts.

If it is bannable, is there an ETA for keybindings to be implemented? I don't mind if not, I will just deal with clicking in the mean time.

252616 Is using AutoHotKey for keybindings a bannable offense? Need to know before I create one.

And by this, I mean like using M for World Map, B for Backpack, C for Trainer, etc. through clicking on specific parts of the screen after a key press.

This is not about anti-afk or battle scripts.

If it is bannable, is there an ETA for keybindings to be implemented? I don't mind if not, I will just deal with clicking in the mean time.

Rules: https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

5. Using any kind of automation software, hacking or editing the PRO game/client is prohibited.

Although your reason sound legit, however, we still not allow for using it as any 3rd program impacted to game play will be prohibited. As a result it wil be bannable. Maybe you will want to make suggestion in proper forum, for implement the hot key as open map, bag, etc. So it will better, hope it can help you.