Flying mounts

Oscar

Is possible to put pokemon flying mounts like (fearow, latios, latias, zapdos, moltres articuno ) mounts to surf, because in pokemon the movie mewtwo vs mew, it can se trainer cross the ocean with pokemons Type flying like fearow and pidgeot crossing the water to get to new island (mewtwo homes ), and in pro is possible to make the flying mounts a similar use

no, because then it would use the surfing position sprite, which isnt compatable with the walking mounts.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Maybe if there's the same mount one for ground and one for surfing, it could work? Like Latias (Land) and Latias (Sea).

I imagine having both would create the illusion that Latias is usable on both terrains despite us actually using 2 different mounts.

253656 I believe that latias surfing only shows the head, ant her body is under water, its doesnt look very well

I'd assume it'd work as if they're flying just above the water like in the movie:

b6328a586b21ffa0b21ca42fdc4dd54e.jpg

Note: The image itself isn't from the movie itself yet it's a good enough example as to what it was like.