Character doesn't move.

Gsdavid

Hello,

I was playing the game normally until today morning, but then my character suddenly stopped moving. Doesn't matter what I do, he simply don't move anymore. I tried to change the buttons, tried to reinstall, and nothing. Could you help me please? My nick in game is GSDavid

Thank you for the attention.

253121 Hello,

I was playing the game normally until today morning, but then my character suddenly stopped moving. Doesn't matter what I do, he simply don't move anymore. I tried to change the buttons, tried to reinstall, and nothing. Could you help me please? My nick in game is GSDavid

Thank you for the attention.

try use escape rope

I was in the way to Fuschia, the place with several bird keepers. I entered in a building to the north and when the map loaded I couldn't move anymore. I used escape rope and my character went to the poke center, but he still don't move, even in the poke center.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Hmm. thats interesting indeed. I think you may have to wait for an admin to try and move you. I'm not sure what would cause this, I've been locked once, but after using the escape rope I was able to move freely again.