Yahallo!

1. 1.

Heya everyone! I'm new in this game. I saw people talk about PRO in fb and I decided to join. Of course, I didn't regret it! It's so fun to play PRO I love it :Heart:

I'm playing in Red server. Hope I can meet new friends! You can also teach me things like extra knowledge you know about this game if you don't mind senpais (^‿^)

253567 Heya everyone! I'm new in this game. I saw people talk about PRO in fb and I decided to join. Of course, I didn't regret it! It's so fun to play PRO I love it

I'm playing in Red server. Hope I can meet new friends! You can also teach me things like extra knowledge you know about this game if you don't mind senpais (^‿^)

Hey Bunnilla ! Welcome to PRO, enjoy your stay :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to the community! :D Feel free to add me ingame, name is "Zehhtra" and I'd definately help if you need it. I also play on Red ;)

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

253567 Heya everyone! I'm new in this game. I saw people talk about PRO in fb and I decided to join. Of course, I didn't regret it! It's so fun to play PRO I love it :Heart:

Welcome to the game! I saw your boyfriends introduction thread. If you two need anything PM me.

-Jolly

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png