Lost all progress after update version

Guest CaptainWorms

Guest CaptainWorms

I was in johto on red server and i did not play for a few weeks. Today i tried to play, i had to uptade the pro engine version. I did that.

Then, when I logged in the red server, i had lost all my progress, going to the begin. The waterfall with prof. oak there.

Tried many times leave and loggin again. But still with no progress. :(

Are you sure you lost all your progress, or did you just login to the wrong server? The new default one on the menu is yellow, so you have to switch to red.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Guest CaptainWorms
253832 Try logging into your account page just to check server play time.

I made that and appers just 1 hour of play on red server. I have much more than a hundred hours. I may lost it? No possible!

Guest CaptainWorms
253824 i'm sure that i'm in the right server. Tried many times to enter in RED server. Allways with no progress.

Did you going into right account? We already have many people log in the wrong server/account already.

I'm sure the count is right. :/