Dedicated Public Relations/Help and Information Team.

Pinknblack

37322 I can definitely say on the subject earlier I got a little frustrated at you.

I've really viewed you as unprofessional and sort of 'stark' with mindset and views and I can honestly say I'm not used to a game 'encouraging' the player base to step up and take over the position of mods in helping others.

That in itself is a unique trait that should be watched though.

If a player gives false information - and is not reprimanded or corrected it could turn hazardous for others.

But at the same time - It's something really new for a game that is kind of scary. Might I ask what your plans are for community involvement in the future?

Do you have a subreddit set up at all that you could use as a system to make it a bit easier community wise? (Not saying forums arn't good and all, but reddit is widely used and easy to use.)

Also, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT LAND POKEMON I'M MISSING FROM MEMORIAL HILL IS? I MADE THE POST A WHILE BACK BUT I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. I sat at memorial hill for two days everytime I logged on just walkinga round. Nothing but spearows and fearows and hoppips. There is one i'm missing that is freaking me out (Hehe not where i'm supposed to post this just.. curious because I'm trying to find all the pokemon at set areas while I wait on my little sister to complete the fourth gym to give her a medallion - then i can head to johto.)

That is the main reason why i kept my original username as my staff account. Our staff (aside from the old ones) Are handpicked from the community.

Don't know about other staff members but i don't use any social media organs aside from the facebook page.

Mostly we have too many things to deal with rather than chatting in the channel. Altho we tend to socialize when we find the chance. Maybe this number will increase in the future, we'll see.

For your question about memorial pillar; Refer to pretentious' post.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.