More of a Unova Question, than a suggestion-

Pinknblack

How do you all plan on doing the cities in Unova?

As a person who absolutely loved the black/white black2/white2 games - I think it'll probably be a huge disappointment as-to when the time comes if the city of Castelia loses it's bridge - it's ports - it's towering skyscrapers of awesomeness.

I mean I can understand why you would not add all that if it would be harder for you all to produce.

But you also have similarities with kalos buildings that will sneak up on you.

Gen 1-4 is easy graphics wise of the games. Gen 5-6 is what i'm worried about.

Are you going to try to match castelia on pro to castelia in the games?

Or are you going to completely remake unova?

We wont be doing 3D at all

So castelia would be a 2D version

I have however replicated *most* of the skyscrapers in 2D so it shouldnt lose much of what made it unique.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

37626 What about the gigantic bridge? I know that's really hard to do and I'm sorry i'm asking it's just something that I'm really curious about since It was really.. redefining at that time.. XD

I agree. That bridge was the only worthwhile thing in a Pokemon game past Gen 2. (excluding HG/SS of course)

I'm excited to see it when we get there. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

xD I can't wait, it's not like it's the onlything important by far - but it was something really awe inspiring for a person whose played since red/yellow/blue/crystal to start up black 1 for the first time

Your 3rd gym : you just saw so many things that left you breathless

You were really really left just going "Oh." in shock from it.

It was heart wrenching and very very mood-setting of the game.

xD I think you guys will do great no matter what though.