• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: D/Cing Is Bannable Offence

<r><QUOTE author="Naye"><s>

</s><POST content="255068"><s></s>255068<e></e></POST> Start taking SS and reporting boys, you can get banned for it.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s>Wow really?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If you have sufficient evidence that the player is abusing it on purpose, it is reportable.<br/>

Otherwise, no.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Kagawa"><s>

</s>If you have sufficient evidence that the player is abusing it on purpose, it is reportable.<br/>

Otherwise, no.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I got banned for it. <br/>

<br/>

Can you please show me where it was said before this post that it was reportable? Because that is the first time i've seen it.</r>

Guest LiquidSnakeK

<t>I don't see why leaving a match is bannable. It's not the player's fault that there is no punishment in effect that say takes away coins on dc. It shouldn't be bannable. So you don't want to continue a match? Just leave. Just like in every other PVP game ever made, when you leave you get some form of punishment for leaving. Which leads to an EVENTUAL ban. But there are already systems in place that punish you before that ban is handed out.<br/>

<br/>

So getting banned right now doesn't seem fair considering the circumstances imo. I don't even pvp that much, but it still doesn't seem right.</t>

Simply because there are coins involved. People take advantage of not giving coins by simply disconnecting. If you are losing at least have the courtesy of finishing the match and give your opponent the coin. If you decide to simply lose it wouldn't take 1 minute. People like Naye and shewas18 were reported because they intentionally disconnect during fights.

255078So getting banned right now doesn't seem fair considering the circumstances imo. I don't even pvp that much, but it still doesn't seem right.

That's why you don't understand from the PVP players' point of view. These people abuse these things. There's no honor in it.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

That's why you don't understand from the PVP players' point of view. These people abuse these things. There's no honor in it.

Then they should fix it and put an actual leaver penalty in place or at the VERY least announce that it is now bannable. I found out through this thread, like some others have. Instead of just banning people they should have put something in place before ever releasing the pvp rewards. Surely there would have been some foresight that people would just leave upon the realization that they were going to lose.

And since there was already a post from a GM/ADMIN etc stating that if someone leaves there arent coins AWARDED since its not actually a WIN, they should have also known that people would be leaving to spite them. Common courtesy. If they are going to issue bans they should at least feel they need to make the pvp community aware.

Rule: https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

6. Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible will result in suspension..

And from what I see, the attempt to d/c for winner not get coins is abusing type. The feature d/c not get coins, only for people who true to get d/c by bad connection, however, if you attempt to do it. It is against to rule.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

And from what I see, the attempt to d/c for winner not get coins is abusing type. The feature d/c not get coins, only for people who true to get d/c by bad connection, however, if you attempt to do it. It is against to rule.

Except its not a glitch.... Its not implemented to begin with... A glitch would be something not working as intended. Except if it was released unfinished how can it not be intended if its not even fully functional?