D/Cing Is A Bannable Offence

Naye

255092 Simply because there are coins involved. People take advantage of not giving coins by simply disconnecting. If you are losing at least have the courtesy of finishing the match and give your opponent the coin. If you decide to simply lose it wouldn't take 1 minute. People like Naye and shewas18 were reported because they intentionally disconnect during fights.

255078So getting banned right now doesn't seem fair considering the circumstances imo. I don't even pvp that much, but it still doesn't seem right.

That's why you don't understand from the PVP players' point of view. These people abuse these things. There's no honor in it.

EXACTLY!

they leaave when people get full SD boost or something, if they willing to finish the match it wont takes more than a minute.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

255096 Rule: https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

6. Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible will result in suspension..

And from what I see, the attempt to d/c for winner not get coins is abusing type. The feature d/c not get coins, only for people who true to get d/c by bad connection, however, if you attempt to do it. It is against to rule.

It's not a glitch, it's intentional design because Shane believes it could be abused if you did get a coin from dcing, doesn't really make sense to me because you can abuse rating in the exact same manor currently and get 500 at the end of season, but out of our hands.

It's a toxic behavior, leaving the match in purpose just so the opponent won't get any coins. Fought several times with this guy and that is what he done.

It's not toxic behaviour though, if it were a rule, I would never have dcd, but because it's not breaking any rules, I saved myself time and requeued. Something that has been acceptable practice every season before this. I'm sure you have done it many many times too, are you toxic aswell?

There may be times when a player disconnects from a PVP battle unintentionally, so its best to wait for the issue to be fixed.

By the way, weren't you the one who disconnected against me yesterday?

It was 2 days ago, the day of the update. I have no idea about this issue at that moment, you PM-ed me and we done with it right ^^

Here you are admitting that you dcd on purpose, you should be punished too then.

You have such a victim mentality, EVERYONE is losing coins because of this, not just you, but other than being told to wait for an automated battle to take over, there has been no other information on it and certainly no addition to the rules saying its bannable anywhere.

If it were a rule people would stop doing it but its not.

Completely out of line.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

There may be times when a player disconnects from a PVP battle unintentionally, so its best to wait for the issue to be fixed.

It was 2 days ago, the day of the update. I have no idea about this issue at that moment, you PM-ed me and we done with it right ^^

Here you are admitting that you dcd on purpose, you should be punished too then.

You have such a victim mentality, EVERYONE is losing coins because of this, not just you, but other than being told to wait for an automated battle to take over, there has been no other information on it and certainly no addition to the rules saying its bannable anywhere.

If it were a rule people would stop doing it but its not.

Completely out of line.

Futz is one of those people that only states one side of the story. He has dc'd on people PLENTY of times. Even so, that's besides the point. The point is that it was not even brought up to any of the pvp community. It was just implemented like a pop quiz in class.

I get it they can add rules as they see fit, but should at least have the courtesy of letting the community know when they add such a rule. Considering the consequences.

It's a toxic behavior, leaving the match in purpose just so the opponent won't get any coins. Fought several times with this guy and that is what he done.

It's not toxic behaviour though, if it were a rule, I would never have dcd, but because it's not breaking any rules, I saved myself time and requeued. Something that has been acceptable practice every season before this. I'm sure you have done it many many times too, are you toxic aswell?

Toxic not only mean verbal or language, it also concern to behaviour and action. The ways you attempt to make hurt to benefits of other players (which block them to get coins that they should got), it also said as Toxic behaviour. It is okay before coin pvp implement, however, it is toxic as hurt to other players (when coin pvp implement). And there are so many topic to know that people not get coins if enemy d/c. So don't say that you don't know about it.

And as above mention, the rule 3 about toxic behavior is totally right at this case.

Completely out of line.

1 minute for SWEEP wont waste your time :Smile:

Ya it was before i know that you wont get any coins if your opponent DC ^^

i've never leave the match purposely since then, even though i got butthurt in a match against 0 rating with tons of luck. Its their right to get those coin and their main purpose doing PVP might be just for coins, so i wont taking that from them :y:

Guest SugarRed9

How about instead of ripping each other apart, let's collaborate and try to see if there's any suggestions we could make. If you get points for dcs, why can't you get coins? The dcs still count as a win in your w/l so why not give a coin as well? I feel like that would make all of this abuse not matter.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Look I'm not arguing that this shouldn't be bannable. I'm saying there should at least have been a warning. I'm sure there is something in the works that will be implemented so that leavers will get some kind of punishment for not finishing their match. At least I would certainly hope so :Grin:

Leaving match in itself is not toxic. I don't know where any of you develop that idea. Especially if there was a consequence for leaving, which there isnt. The only reason you view it as toxic is because you don't get coins. However if the player leaving lost coins then things would change. Since he lost out on potential coins he "could" have won depending on the circumstances.

255108 How about instead of ripping each other apart, let's collaborate and try to see if there's any suggestions we could make. If you get points for dcs, why can't you get coins? The dcs still count as a win in your w/l so why not give a coin as well? I feel like that would make all of this abuse not matter.

The point to get coins when disconnect just make worst as people who same group, can attempt to farm coins at the time low people in queued. The best solution are just have penalty as block them to PvP and duration maybe 2 days? So people will not attempt to make d/c.

255109 Look I'm not arguing that this shouldn't be bannable. I'm saying there should at least have been a warning. I'm sure there is something in the works that will be implemented so that leavers will get some kind of punishment for not finishing their match. At least I would certainly hope so :Grin:

Leaving match in itself is not toxic. I don't know where any of you develop that idea. Especially if there was a consequence for leaving, which there isnt. The only reason you view it as toxic is because you don't get coins. However if the player leaving lost coins then things would change. Since he lost out on potential coins he "could" have won depending on the circumstances.

The idea about lost coins sound good btw.

Futz is one of those people that only states one side of the story. He has dc'd on people PLENTY of times. Even so, that's besides the point. The point is that it was not even brought up to any of the pvp community. It was just implemented like a pop quiz in class.

I get it they can add rules as they see fit, but should at least have the courtesy of letting the community know when they add such a rule. Considering the consequences.

aww dude... "He has dc'd on people PLENTY of times." where did you get that? any data?

I even rarely lose on PVP, don't make things up its kind of harassment towards me. You can ask Deidara7 by yourself ^^

And i dont understand why you make this personal? you have personal grudge or something?