Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeting Shane,

My favorite PKMN has to be Charizard because he is OP and OG. PKMN Origins played a huge role in that. Revolution brought me back to Red and Blue days with a bold twist to the new! I thank you dearly! I would love to win this prize as it will go to my younger brother for the PC he built with his friend. Idk if he plays revolution (I do), but I know we are huge fans of PKMN!

Best wishes & safe travels,

Kolbyjack718

hi! im from USA

i got over 90 hours on yellow and like 10 on red with

my favorite pokemon of all time will be alakazam who doesnt like spoons for a weapon.. but really he is the most reliable one when your in a pinch.

why i think the headset should be mine because im aiming to be the best! :-p lol.. but in the end i do need the headset to experience better gaming/ music it would be put in good use i love playing games everyday.

Hi Shane.. Thanks a lot for u team & ur effort for this awesome Pokemon Gaming Online, i really like PRO..!! :Heart: I already play 670hour

I like LUCARIO, even i dont have it, cause Lucario so cool & loyal to his master (trainer) nevermind going alone (solo wanderer), optimistic, stubborn enough with it's own desire.. i choose him cause he representaive of myself, i really feel Lucario reminded to my self!! :y:

That's why i feel n think i deserve get that's Gaming Headset, cause i never have it once, have no money to buy it X(( :D

I'm from Indonesia, live in Yogyakarta city (the famous one city in Indonesia) u can searching it google :Smile:

IGN is Margaux from Red Server

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time. - 1.4k hours and counting

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail - Philippines

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread. - Hydreigon cause 3 heads are better than one and headset should be mine coz its better than what im using right now! :D

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check . :3

1. 97 hours of game time

2. France

3. My favorite pokemon would have to be Eevee since it can evolve into so many types~ I love having to take different paths of action in order to evolve each one uniquely, not to mention that they're all well designed (as in aesthetically pleasing). It takes longer than most pokemon to catch and then evolve all of them but that's part of the fun! As to why I want the headphones, I'm on my computer everyday and having a nice, new pair of headphones would enhance my experience while listening to music and playing games.