Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shane. Love the idea, headset looks soooo cool. Im from Australia and my favourite pokemon is ambipom. i love him because of how much people underestimate it. It is crazy in competitive with a moveset of power-up-punch, fake out, double hit and baton pass, with the ability technician. I name all of my ambipoms 'Tux'. For quite some time now i have been wanting to create my own youtube channel for gaming, but haven't really been able to start it up because of not having any money. but this will be a great way for me to kickstart my channel and hopefully entertain people with pokemon gaming content. i have clocked 53 hours and 35 minutes, and surprisingly beat the kanto elite 4 with a lvl 68, 69, and four lvl 70's :Crazy: . even if i am not the winner i would like to congratulate who ever did, and i would like to thank you shane for giving us this opportunity. i really appreciate the gesture :Heart:

- Lilraco18

i have 371 hours,im from el salvador,my favorite poke i think is mudkip because besides of being cute it was my first pokemon of all times

and i want the headset because y really want to hear good music when im enjoing your amizing game is 2x1 :D

My favourite pokemon is darkrai because its just so misterious and murky. I just love it <3.

I NEED the headset 'cause my headset broke a couple a days ago, and i really need one to talk to friends and stuff. BTW I'm from germany

Lots of love Iwonnagoafk

hi,

i live in Belgium

my favorite pokemon is pikachu. because pikachu is super cute and is a strong pokemon who can take on almost every other poke if you just believe in it :D

i would love to have that headset, because when i play the game i can never put on the music because i live in a busy house and everyone wants it to be quiet :(

grz

nico

I live in Malaysia .

My favourite pokemon is Chikorita because its so cool, adorable and awesome.

I must get this Gaming headset because i loves to playing games a lot as I have spent a lot of hours to playing games especially this pokemon revolution online games. In fact, I listen to the music almost everyday and the earphone/headset thing was really really very important for me. It would be perfect if I get this headphone and I would be the happiest person ever. Hopefully I would be the luckiest one who get this headset and if I get it, I will share with all my friends and family in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram that this is the best game ever which offer a very awesome gifts. Thank You!

I always loved fire elemental powers and dragons so when I saw Reshiram I instantly loved it, such beautiful badass dragon!

I would love a Headset of this quality because I literally spend hours and hours of my day listening to all sorts of games/animes soundtracks, from Chrono Cross to Kingdom Hearts, from Attack on Titan to Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. So this would be a dream come true to me.