Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite pokemon is Lapras. Is nickname "King of the sea" is just beast and from the back he smiles like: "Im gonna kill ya!!" :devil: . And he is just one of the best pokemons. :Angel:

You should give him to me because i don't have the money to buy such a headset and it should be awesome to have it! Only i already have a headset but it isn't such a beast headset of 200 USD. That of my is 30 Euro or something. So if I don't win it isn't so bad.

And I live in the netherlands.

My favourite Pokemon is Oddish because no one likes it even if he's such a cutie. :Grin:

I'd like to get this headset because I love you Shane-sama :Heart: (*insert kawaii waifu shouting here*) and I love your game.

(And also because i could never afford such a good stuff)

Hey there!

My fav pokemon is Gengar.

Why?

Just look at the face on that twisted little bugger :)

He's the poke god of cynicism and shenanigans.

And you simply can not say NO to that

As the headphones goes, my old ones ... believe it or not ... hurt my ears.

Even got a blister on my left one and it's not nice.

As I spend a lot of time (read almost whole day) working and/or playing, headphones became a part of my body.

Getting this nice pair would upgrade the quality of my life ^^

255320 Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

Im from indonesia, my favourite pokemon is snorlax cause he just like me LOL. why it should be mine? i really love Pokemon Revolution, the idea to take 10 years after the incident E4 (manga) bring a whole new story to me. i really love to play PRO with that 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus, it will give me a whole new experienced of playing it :)

Im Jonathan from malaysia

1. 40> hours

2. Malaysia

3.I would like to get this headset so i can give it to a friend. This last couple of years have been extremely difficult for me I've struggled with a severe depression since I graduated college, and one thing left to the other. I reached a point where I was starting to experiment with addictions of different types and I was unable to get any type of support from any kind due to lack of $$$ and support from my family.

There is when my friend came to literally save me. He never really pushed me to "stop taking this" or "start doing this" he took his time to discuss my problems and suggest small improvements. It took a lot of patience on his part, and I'm going to forever be grateful with him. After months of receiving his moral support, I began to be able to start working, and making an income for myself, which resulted in me being able to start getting medical support and such.

Thanks to him I've been more than a month sober which is a huge huge huge milestone for me, from where I was, Not only that, but where I'm standing now, I have a job thanks to him, I have a place to live, plans for the future, even I have backups, and all of this is thanks to him, because when I was in my darkest moments, almost all of my friends left me, and I can't blame them I mean I'm nobodies responsibility, but he decided to stick around, he believed I could change, and helped me get to a better place. He's truly amazing!

On top of that he LOVES gaming, with my income I saved enough money to purchase fallout 4 for him, as a thank you gift for all the support he's given me through this years. If i were given the chance to win I would like to present this gift to him.

53 hours play time and will be more XD

Banten Province, Indonesia

My favourite pokemon is Psyduck, even he look silly but he will transform into really cool duck when he evolve

that headset should be mine because i want it because my old headset was broken :Frown: and I imagine, I'll looks cool when wearing that headset, just like Psyduck when transform into Golduck :Cool:

:thanks: