Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hi there, my name is Veronica and im from Venezuela.

My favorite pokemon is Bellsprout, never lets me down. This pokemon made me realize when i was a kid how important is not to judge others from their apperance, first looks never reveals what special skills someone may have or the kindness in their hearts.

And of course i want the headset, would be awesome to be able to talk to friends while playing PRO. Cheers!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sou de brasil, meu pokemon favorito é o Rhydon gostaria de ter o HeadPhone, para ouvir as pedras quebrar,escutar minhas batalhas em grande efeito,e escutar a linda trilha sonora do jogo :Sing: ,assim como conversar com amigos durante o jogo :Heart-eyes: agradeço por terem criado esse jogo perfeito.Obrigado e um otimo trabalho. :y:

1. More than 5 hours of game time.

2. Manila, Philippines

3. My favorite Pokemon is Gengar because he's a tricky and funny pokemon. I deserve to win the headphone so that I could enjoy the game even more and replace this local Rise headphone that I am using.

hey man ,

my favorite pokemon would be gengar . his mischevious nature in the tv show was a plus but what sold me was his battle skills in pokemon x/y & oras . he only got better with his uber form mega evolution .

I would love the headset because mine broke & I haven't been able to use Skype/team speak with my cousin for pokemon revolution .

Have a good day !

hey man ,

my favorite pokemon would be gengar . his mischevious nature in the tv show was a plus but what sold me was his battle skills in pokemon x/y & oras . he only got better with his uber form mega evolution .

I would love the headset because mine broke & I haven't been able to use Skype/team speak with my cousin for pokemon revolution .

& yes I have more than 5 hours of gameplay . & I live in the US .

Have a good day !

Hi, I'm from Brazil, my favorite pokemon is Metagross because he is op and have my favorite types. I deserve this headset because I have a crappy one that will probably be dead in 1~1,5 months, it's already with lots of duct tape, thank you :Grin: .