Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hello :)

My favorite pokemon would have to be Raichu, he's just an all around bad ass!

Secondly..why should I be the one to win this headset? I have two things to say to this..first..i believe this is my first post EVER! on the forums..saw the message in the client and decided to head over! Secondly...my current head set is some logitec super cheap flimso..i think someone got this at walmart for me for like 10-15$ bucks..(you know..one of the ones that plugs in USB only xD) so we could skype...i've had this thing since forever now and it would be nice for an upgrade :D

Edit: Second post :)

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gengar is my absolute favorite pokemon and always has been since the first gen came out. I would love to have the headset because I spend too much time (I love it) on the computer between gaming, school and work, and having a nice new headset would be really ideal :Grin: , especially because it'd be free :Smile:

Hello Name is Matrix, My favorite Pokemon is Haunter. I am from Niagara Falls Canada and to be honest life has always been dark so I've felt attached to this pokemon. I could really use a new headset as my budget allows for a cheap second hand version that gives me coli flower ear! Love the game btw

im out in the usa.

23 hours of gameplay.

hands down favorite pokemon of all time is arcanine....come on orignal legendary flaming dog...psst cant get any bettrr then that !FIRE BLAST!....i could really use the headset....i play alot of vainglory and usr discord ALOT....for PRO it would come in handy cause i find players who need help finding pokemon and navigating around caves and routes throughvoice chattingon discord...so a dope headset would make life easier ......look me up NECKFACED. hope i win:) :thanks:

1. Heyy Shane! I've been playing for a few weeks and beat Hoenn today. :Grin:

2. I live in Canada ONT.

3. My favorite pokemon is Medicham for the fact of its powerful 4 type based move set that can take down almost any other type of pokemon, though its not the tankiest but #MEDICHAMismyfav :Heart:

This headset would be pretty cool to win, I host events here around my area pokemon related via skype, promoting your game PRO and it would be great to play PRO with that headset along with my many other games, I would be telling everyone where i got it from.

4. This is my main account, I have 1 other account named Solaren that I will be playing soon to join my friend who is starting PRO soon. :thanks:

1. 89 hours of gameplay

2. I live in Belgium

3. Favourite pokémon is haunter

4. At night, i'm constanty woken up by the banshee like cries of haunters stealing people's vitality ad killing them with their tongue. This headset would be perfect for me. So i coud finally get some well deserved rest !!

stoney250.