Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Favorite pokemon Squirtle :p , i had a stuffed animal of him as a kid XD.

I deserve this mic because others deserve it. The mic I have now is really trash and all my teammates complain about it lol, it'd be nice to get a new one!! Thanks!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favourite pokemon is combusken, pokemon saphire was my favourite and everytime i look back to my childhoodness i remember me and my sister playng pokemon and i defeated her with my combusken, just felt in love with him xD.

i would like to win the game set cause i just broke mine and atm i dont even have a euro in my pocket...

JxEhvYc.gif

My favorite pokemon personally, hmmmm... probably one of the hardest questions to answer.When i think of a pokemon that brings pokemon to life in my mind, it may be generic... but it's pikachu! I started my travels many years ago only being able to choose from charmander, bulbasaur or squirtle, but after watching nearly every anime episode... it became quite clear that i myself needed a pikachu of my own! Starting this game with pikachu was honestly more fun than Pokemon yellow, man i miss those days! Since i have to play with the sound off 99% of the time due to my fiance watching her movies, or the kids watching and playing games. This would make the game more enjoyable, just do to the simple fact that i started playing pokemon when gameboy didn't have color yet and the sound brings me back to the good ol' days : ). As someone from the community, these events are awesome and definitely a cool addition to playing the game! Thanks again and may your travels be well rewarded with amazing pokemon and knowledge unsurpassed! Btw i'm in Ca, USA! :thanks: :Exclam:

Favourite Pokemon is Scizor.

Why should this headset be mine ? Well, i know that im fairly privileged, i dont have to starve or worry too much about paying rent (i live in germany, so i rly cant complain), but if i dont win a headset or get 1 gifted i wont be able to afford a better one. The one i currently have is the cheapest one they had and since i am also a musician, a good headset would help out quite a bit. Anyways, good luck with ur give away.

I don't have a favorite pokemon, but i could say that Heracross has realy grown into me lately. Well... I like bug type in general (which is weird beacause I don't like bugs in real life :Crazy: )

I want this Gaming Headset because... it looks cool. And also I could tell my friends I got them for free and be proud that I'm luckier than them. :devil:

Hey there :Grin:

Greetings from Germany

My favourite Pokemon is Empoleon, i love Penguins and when i got my Pearl Vesion along with a brand new Nintendo DS back in 2008 from an Uncle i met for the first time(and haven't seen since ... unfortunately), I was surprised to see that they actually made a Penguin pokemon and i chose it right away, before even taking a look at the other 2 Starters :D

Winning the Headset would be awesome since mine is really messed up (only plays in one Ear, sometimes not at all etc), and i always wanted to have good quality Sound when Gaming.

I wish everyone else in this Raffle good luck! May the luckiest win :D

:thanks: for reading

EDIT: I will be away on vacation on 14th of september, i will be back at around 18th-19th~, IF i win, please be so kind as to leave me a message :D would REALLY appreciate it! I will make sure to check this as soon as possible when I am back! Thanks and good luck to everyone again!