Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

i live in france ^^

my favorite pokemon is gobou for his apparence , he is so cute and he is for me my past , he remember me how i played pokemon saphir with my brother :)

i very want this headset because i dont have the money to pay a good headset and if i get it , that will be not my gist but my brother's gift because he alltime offer me a lot of sent but me ... nothing so now i want win this giveaway .

Sorry for my english ^^

StevZ14 :Grin:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Justin and I live in Louisiana, my favorite pokemon would have to be Pikachu because he's always with Ash an helps keep everyone safe, I think you should give me this headset as I have never won a sweep stakes in my life and because that headset looks really cool an also because i have md an that would be a nice addition to my gaming setup :Angel: :Crazy: :Grin:

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Milotic, not only is it beautiful but it was also very hard to obtain in the original series. I believe I could use this headset because I not only value this game but many others' that this headset would see, call of duty to warframe and many others' to name just two.

Thank you for making this game simply amazing, and for doing this giveaway!

I forgot, I'm from South Carolina.

Hello!

1. I live in U.S.

2. I'm pretty sure I have 5 hours if I don't I will by the end of the Giveaway

3. My favorite Pokemon is, you guessed it, Typhlosion! I should get this headset because I have a YouTube channel and want to make videos but I can't because I don't have a good headset/mic! Hopefully I get this headset so I can start making videos. I really want to create a series on PRO so if I win be watching out for that! :Grin:

-=TyphlosionGP=-

Hey Shane ;)

How are you ?

My favorite pokemon is the cuties eevee because he look so nice

I would like you're headset because you are a nice person and i need for do my video on youtube if you help me it's a beautifull action.

Good game all and have fun in Pokemon Revolution Online