Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

My favorite Pokémon has always been Electabuzz because I find him badass as he is.

For the reason why I should get the headphone is that I want it to offer to a good friend of mine who can't really afford getting something and this will be a present he highly deserves. I'll cross my fingers towards that!-

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shane, I started Pokemon Pro quite recently and got pretty hooked, game time ~25h xD My favorite Pokemon is Charmender cause I always picked it when I was a kid and he was pretty bad ass in the anime as well and this head set should be mine because 7.1 sounds ridiculous and I feel skeptical about the fact that it is worth the price.

Btw, playing on Red server as Pavars if you want to fish together :)

*edit: added game time; spelling

My favorite pokemon is Zorua (and All Evee evolution xD)

im Lived in canada

Why me ? Because i realy need one x) i don't have it im takend alway To hight and my famili don't stop to say to shut up x) the mic a have is on my laptop so is realy suck xD One time ! My dad say, i buy you one ! But... is just buy i head set with no mic and the cheap one xD when i say all time to not forget the mic lol Anyway x) i have to try if you give it lol is maybe my chance lol

Ps : Sorry for my english im realy bad and i kwon it x)

My favorite pokemon is Poliwhirl because of the old comics and how powerful he can be, I think no one deserves such a great headset but I'd like it because it will help me finally destroy team rocket while looking like a cool dude with communication skills.

I've got over 144 hours of gameplay and live in the USA!

Gameplay : 147 hour+

My favorite pokemon is Gengar. Obviously it is a good sweeper with a good spd and a good combination of skill it provided either self learning or by using TM. The reason why i want this gaming headset is because i am not play with gaming headset and only using my laptop speaker. Its kinda annoying at night because im affraid to disturb others sleep. I do really want a headset so i can play nicely at night without have to turn off the sound so it would make the playing experience a lot better. Thank you very much.

(edit: Guess I'm suppose to put my info here: ~63 hours of playtime, located in the USA)

I can't decide... missingno or bad egg :Smile: ? If we're talking legit pokemon, it'd probably be smeargle (nothing is more ridiculous when you have dark void, mind reader, and sheer cold all on one pokemon) I believe the headset should be mine because it deserves a loving and caring computer to be used on (by loving and caring I mean beast and heavily used :Cool: ).

x1B4OYG.jpg

Before someone says anything about it, the headset isn't working too well with my setup. Also I left it at home (currently in college)

Cinco de..wotto

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)