Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

1. Total Game Play Time: 55 hours 40 minutes

2. Country: Indonesia

3. Fav. Pokemon: Pikachu! Best Pokemon who can do Surf, Dig, and shocking enemies! When Pokemon just got viral, I really like Pikachu than other Pokemon. :Shy:

4. Headset: I don't have any gaming edition of multimedia technology. Just a normal speaker from my laptop and a wireless small mouse. :Frown: My salary cannot reach that headset easily :confused:

Thank you for giving me a chance to get this.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite pokemon = Charizard, cuz... it's a fire-breathing dragon - nuff said.

I'd like the headset cuz it's a USB-powered HD headset, meaning I can actually use it while gaming even though my headphone jacks are broken on my motherboard... plus they look legit as all getout :O

Hi, i'm from Belgium and my favorite is definently Scyther, but i'm having a bit of trouble encountering it in the safari zone. I hope i can win this headset and use it to hear the sound of scyther moving quickly through the grass, and enjoy the surf music of course. :Cool:

1. 200+ hours of playtime. (Red Server)

2. I live in Malaysia.

3. My favourite Pokemon is Hypno because he is handsome and has funny sound when appears, that is why I need this awesome headset so I can listen to Hypno sound even more clearly.