Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hi shane i have almost 30 hours of play time and i am at the fire gym in cinnabar islands.

My favourite pokiman is Growlithe he just looks so cool and he is a fire type and i love fire types.

I want to win this headset because i want to make a youtube channel and make PRO videos to make it more populair!

But if i had a better microphone the videos are higher quality!

PS: I live in Belgium

Lots of love

Daan A.K.A. HeyImDaan

xD

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinx (more specifically shiny shinx) because it's freaking awesome, I remember back in alpha hunting for this badboy for 36 hours before the wipe.

on all three servers now I have one after rigorous hunting....

why is it my favourite, I dont know, he looks amazing, he has a good skill set and did I say he looks amazing, even his evolutions are intense.

lots of hours of gameplay. - still in kanto as am hunting every pokemon.

the great land of Aus

why the headset should be mine, well because i think it would suit my abnormal head haha just kidding, nothing suits that.

no I am just tired of getting complaints from housemates due to being too loud blah blah blah..

Hello shane - i started back up on yellow server about a week ago, im currently 115 hours in.. (teehee)... loving the way this games turning out, and keeps advancing.

East coast USA

Pokemon: Snorlax

I should be using this headset because i am currently using a logitech $20 headset from walmart that i have had for uhh 8 years or longer? the usb plug is bent, so it barely connects to my usb port (i ran over it with a wheeled comp chair.... oops!?) the plastic on the earphones is literally falling off at this point (I have to get black pieces of plastic out of my ears when i take them off... lol)... and i simple just want it if thats not enough.

Hii :D Im from germany.

My favorite pokemon of all time is Meloetta (check my signature :P) I love its hair, it style and that it can change forms. It can be either spatk or speed atk which makes it a great addition for any team.

Why would I like this headset? I currently have no headset and that one looks pretty nice, besides it's a giveaway^^

CuteSheepInArms.jpg

Skarmory is mine. Headset just broke last week (bought it about a year ago and neglected to get a warranty on them....) so trying to play with a $10 pair of earbuds is like having either a Whismur or Exploud (and nowhere in between) right in my ear.

Thanks!

-MrPyckle

(Living in MN, USA)

My favorite pokemon? Gengar :Heart: cuz i like dark, not only for type of pokemon even in color. I like that headset cuz its color is black and im only using headset that i get from phone, and you know what the headset im using is broken. Thats all wish me luck :Frown:. and I live in ph~

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.