Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

My most favorite is umbreon, I'm from Philippines I believe I've played almost 5 hours already since I just started last night.

You should give that headset to me so I can listen to Jacob sartorius songs 24/7 even if my ears bleeds when listening to him

Edit. I just checked my intake trainer card I have 6 hours and 18 minutes playtime.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time. = check

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world) = check

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread. =My favorite pokemon is Celebi. Conjuring an explanation is difficult. I played the Crystal version most when I was a kid. It has my most playtime for sure. And I never was able to get it, ha. But it looked adorable and I had some attraction to it. Always did and so it's a sentimental favorite. :Smile: I don't think this headset should necessarily should be mine, to be honest. I would be happy and appreciative if I won but I don't think I have any priority over anyone here. I'm out of work at the moment and can't buy anything, but I do have a blessed living situation where I don't have to pay rent or anything of the sort, and maybe someone else on here does have to pay that who can't afford it as well, but still works in the process; who knows.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check . = check

:thanks:

:Heart:

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg

Favorite Pokemon is Bisharp as seen in my Avatar. :Cool:

Headset looks really nice and it would really help while gaming trying not to disturb wife and kid. :Shy:

Good luck to everyone. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

1. 75 hours gameplay

2. I'm in Indonesia

3. My favorite pokemon is Sandslash because all those spikes look really cool XD

I should get that headphone because I just bought a gaming laptop and what's missing is just the gaming headphone :P

1. 45+ hours play time :Shy:

2. i'm in Indonesia

3. Latias and Latios, they always comes together, but if you want me to choose, i will choose latios

4. why ? because i am unluckiest man alive, i never win any competion in my live, so please, change that, i will be so happy :Frown:

donaqv.pnggiphy.gif

312k17b.gif

"The Quieter You Become The More You Can Hear"

Hey there i am from england though i want to be send to india.

I have over 281 hours of gameplay. My favorite pokemon of all time is a gallade its so cool ik. *looks around* anyone?!? I really like you doing give aways we appreciate you. Anyway i want a headset for someone who wanted to get into gaming for a while a friend but he doesnt have much money maybe i can surprise him with this. My chances of winning will be 0.1% still worth trying ^ ^

Thanks for giving away

- Madben

If you love foxes, we might get along :V