Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 150 hours of game-play

I live in the USA

My favorite Pokemon hands down is Torchic and its the best goofy chicken

Im currently using a pair of headphones from a flea market.They cost me around 3$ and don't work the best.

I don't want to sound needy.Also I don't expect to in because my luck is int the best ,but if I win imma use these EVERY,SINGLE,DAY!

Either way thank you for the opportunity. :thanks:

Love you Shane <3

I'd really could use a new headset as I can't find a good one. Either the sound, the microphone, or the durability is bad :( I'm sick of headphones.

My favorite poke is Crobat, he's very "special" to me.

w93CFaL.png

vidCwO2.png

^ special bat                                          

Hi, I'm from Italy and i have more than 200 hours :Shy:

My favourite pokemon is probably Milotic because i remember the difficulty to find a feebas and increase its beauty and the pleasure to have finally a pokemon like that [i love its design] :Heart-eyes:

I really want that headset because is awesome while mine... and because it's too expensive to me

Anyway, thanks for this giveaway and good luck to everyone

1. Check.

2. Netherlands

3. Mew; I've played a lot Xbox and PC games for years, but I've never had an actual headset. I've always used the cheap Xbox headset or earbuds on PC, so winning would be cool.

Thanks for doing this, it's pretty cool for a dev. to do these sort of things.

Hiya! I'm Pokejacob from Portland, Oregon, (United States), I have 35 hours of gameplay, and I love all Pokemon equally! The only reason I would like headphones is to improve my Youtube career with a stronger microphone, possibly even make a playthrough series PRO! Oh and Shane, thank you for being generous enough to giveaway a pair of headphones this nice. I just hope whoever receives them uses them well!

I'm from Malaysia.

My favorite pokemon is Magikarp, i love fishes. :Grin:

Btw i really really want this headset i just want at least a good gaming headset for myself. :kiss:

I have 83 hours of gameplay. :Grin:

Hi, first of all great event u do here !

- I'm from france

- 290h

- :Heart: Wooper /Quagsire :Heart:

zJNSaaW.png?1

- I want the headset for 2-3 reason :

• - i can't afford some crazy stuff like that
    - I'm listening like 6/8h a day music, and i lost my headset (who had a great song for a cheap one)
    - No headset => no mic => can't talk in discord while playing PRO / LoL / CS

Thanks !

Have a nice day

a48c687eae.png

Tyranitar!

And the reason as to why I want this headset is because I enjoy listening to big lists of music during my PRO gaming time ^^

Also, I have over 1k hours, been actively playing since August last year, and I'm from Brazil.