Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Game time : 240h

2 - From France

3 - My favorite poke is Entei for sure, just a magnificent beast, good looking and badass !!

4 - I actually have a 10€ headset, it's so bad it's scratching my ears every time. And since i'm a student, i probably won't be able to change this one for a while... so a new and comfortable one would be sooooooooooooooooo cool ! Much love from france !

I meet the requirements and my favourite pokemon is for sure Lapras. So blissful and majestic. :3

I'd like this headset because like many here, I'm a poor student who can't afford one like it, and I'm also a big fan of FPS games (Battlefield, CS:GO) and having a headset like this would help a HUGE, HUGE deal. Not to mention it just making the games much more enjoyable and immersive.

Thanks Shane!

HI!

My favorite Poke has got to be Charizard, he was my starter Pokemon from my very first Pokemon game, Blue, way back in 1999 for my birthday! I would love that headset because I don't play just Pokemon, but a variety of games that the headset would be awesome to use for :) I live in USA with just under 100 hours on my belt played, going over that today.

Goodra i love dragon so much ... those headset would be nice i have a receptionist headset caus my old one broke and no $ to buy new one :( but im from canada so mostly im not elligible (406 h of game play)