Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm new here. But let's give this a shot.

Country? Eh, I live in the United States of America. Is that good enough? Meh. CALIFORNIA!

I do have more than 5 hours of game play!

My favorite Pokemon is either Scolipede or Porygon-2 (specifically). Scolipede is so amazing in competitive with its Speed Boost ability. As for Porygon-2, its design looks AMAZING! I love how it is structured as a bulky special attacker with a great moveset!

I would love these headphones because I have just recently started Twitch! These would be amazing for recording and it would be very helpful as my lean over as a Streamer/Youtuber. Thank you, and have a nice day! :Smile:

255320 Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

Hi , my name is Orestis and im from Greece.

I'm a fan of Typhlosion even tho it's a lil bit weak and i end up never using it( :y: for steel types).

I'd love to win the headset because my last one broke 1 year ago (after 5 years of use) But mainly cause i won't get to hear my parents fighting all the time :3 .

Good luck with your stream. I hope i'll get there in time ;)

I've been a Pokemon fan from the very beginning! I love all Pokemon, especially the first gen. If I had to choose just one, id say the Red Gyarados! I don't believe I deserve this headset any more than the next fan, but they would be a great addition to my setup and experience! Even if I don't win, this has been an outstanding contribution to the Pokemon Universe! Thank you for your hard work making this game, and continuing to better it!

Yo,

For sure my favourite pokemong will be Ditto where he can be my other me and do my work while im playing PRO. :Shy: The reason why I should get this headset I still looking for good headset that comes from somewhere cool and drop into my head and make me enjoy the sound generate by it and also let me create my own music more effiecient. Put the headset on me :Cool: :y:

My favorite Pokemon is Kabutops. As a child i loved dinosaurs, and with that love came interest in any prehistoric creature I could find in books. Half way through this phase, I started Pokemon red and blue on my Gameboy color and became addicted. I believe that this is the basis of my favoritism toward Kabutops. Also, the artistic design of this pokemon and the typing are just so cool.

I should have this headset because I am very active in my guild's (Wings of Destiny) discord channel. I have a very cheap and old headset that I use, but I can not wear it for very long before my ears are sore and my head begins to ache. Your shnazzy new headset would make me the envy of the guild and I can give my guild-mates more of my golden voice. If I win this headset, I will personally host a karaoke session in my guild's discord channel.

My favorite pokemon is Vulpix. He's very small and he involves into Ninetails which reminds me of Kurama the ninetailed fox from Naruto. And I think I deserve the headset because I need a new headset for playing on xbox. I've had two headsets and they have both been broken by my friends.

Also, I live in the US so it should be easy to get it to me.