NPC Relearn move bug

Guest terade01

Guest terade01

ehm.. this my first post on this forum.. first i want to ask why my main account cant login in forum [its not big problem] my main account username is "batako"

okay back to my topic.. my breloom cant relearn spore move in npc.

This for picture :

i cant post links ss

257821 ehm.. this my first post on this forum.. first i want to ask why my main account cant login in forum [its not big problem] my main account username is "batako"

This for picture :

i cant post links ss

idk about your problem with the forum but about the breloom problem:

Just shroomish learns spore, there is no possiblity to teach breloom spore after evolving.

Check for Breloom moves on Bulbapedia, as u can see Breloom can´t learn Spore,happens the same with the eeveelutions and Baton Pass. If u want a Breloom with spore,u must learn it to Shroomish and then evolve it

PD: If u tried to learn it to Shroomish and it couldnt,maybe is because it didnt learn it yet. Shroomish learns spore at lvl 40

PD: If u tried to learn it to Shroomish and it couldnt,maybe is because it didnt learn it yet. Shroomish learns spore at lvl 40

Ye exactly.

There is also a bug sometimes, just with shroomish tho. If u are above lvl 40 and cant teach it, teach it stun spore first and then talk to move buffet again and spore will be available.

257821 ehm.. this my first post on this forum.. first i want to ask why my main account cant login in forum [its not big problem] my main account username is "batako"

This for picture :

i cant post links ss

Ye exactly.

There is also a bug sometimes, just with shroomish tho. If u are above lvl 40 and cant teach it, teach it stun spore first and then talk to move buffet again and spore will be available.

--Moved to proper place--