Stuck in Slateport after giving devon his goods

Noatel

1. 1.

Hey all,

After the battle with jackson in Slateport (Slateport Museum 2F) i gave the goods to devon like you supposed to like the guide is telling :

13. Go to museum and give the Devon goods to Devon

After that there is a dialog with devon and he disappeared like he supposed to

dfab800bc2193c8975e822fe01924900.png

The next step you need to do is:

14. Mauville Gym (Gym3) Unlock order : (A>B>C>A>B>D please check video for A,B,C,D)

I tried to go to Mauville Village but a Nummel and a Poochyena of team magma and aqua are in the way

8b81b93cea2f3df2ecb3eaf9c7232bfa.png

I thought maybe i need to go back to Mr. Stone so sadly waste 5k to go to Rustboro city but that wasnt a solution, because he says that he is rich or something.

So i think that i glitched in the storyline because the Nummel and a Poochyena are in the way of Mauville Village after beating Jackson and giving the goods to devon.

Hope that someone can help me.

Cya,

~Noatel

Did you talk with everyone? If I remember correctly you go to a slateport (workplace) or slateport museum.

Make sure you do everything in order. There is a guide on the forums

And if you did and still unable to pass then it's indeed a bug as you say. Can't help you with that sadly. Maybe it had something to do with the recent mauville bug? It could be.

Hope you got trough!

U have to talk to someone in slateport, dont know his name atm. He is in a building left of the museum, not in the museum. After this u go to Mr Stone in rustboro, get the item and back to the dude in slateport and talk to him.

After this u should be able to go into the museum and after this u can go to mauville.

Thats how i remember it tho.;)

259137 Did you talk with everyone? If I remember correctly you go to a slateport (workplace) or slateport museum.

Make sure you do everything in order. There is a guide on the forums

And if you did and still unable to pass then it's indeed a bug as you say. Can't help you with that sadly. Maybe it had something to do with the recent mauville bug? It could be.

Hope you got trough!

Yea, I talked to the old man in the workplace to get access into the museum, battled Jackson and gave the goods to Devon

259140 U have to talk to someone in slateport, dont know his name atm. He is in a building left of the museum, not in the museum. After this u go to Mr Stone in rustboro, get the item and back to the dude in slateport and talk to him.

After this u should be able to go into the museum and after this u can go to mauville.

Thats how i remember it tho.;)

You mean the guy in Slateport Shipyard one? You need to talk to him in the beginning to get access to the museum

cef36b4b34dc67f5002b6520fe3307cb.png

Resolved :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.