New Membership option

Shadowforce

It's been a while since I last played PRO and I noticed that what I really want whenever I play is membership. However, now that I have both work and college to take care of, my time is limited. A 30 days membership will clearly not be worth for me, if i know i will probably not even use the 1/10 of it. And I can't possibly keep buying ms everytime it runs off, just to make a small use of it again.

So my suggestion is simple. Make one more membership medallion, which doesn't give you days of membership but playtime hours of membership instead.

30 days is 720 hours. You can add another medallion which lasts for 100 hours in the same price. But this one will scale with your playtime. For example, if my playtime right now is 780 hours and I use this medallion, I will remain a member until my account reaches 880 hours. So everyone will get to choose a membership package with the thought 'Am I going to spend a lot of time in PRO the following month, or I will log in and pass some time whenever possible?

I believe there are more people who would desire this, thumbs up :y: people if you like my idea.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

259372 It's been a while since I last played PRO and I noticed that what I really want whenever I play is membership. However, now that I have both work and college to take care of, my time is limited. A 30 days membership will clearly not be worth for me, if i know i will probably not even use the 1/10 of it. And I can't possibly keep buying ms everytime it runs off, just to make a small use of it again.

So my suggestion is simple. Make one more membership medallion, which doesn't give you days of membership but playtime hours of membership instead.

30 days is 720 hours. You can add another medallion which lasts for 100 hours in the same price. But this one will scale with your playtime. For example, if my playtime right now is 780 hours and I use this medallion, I will remain a member until my account reaches 880 hours. So everyone will get to choose a membership package with the thought 'Am I going to spend a lot of time in PRO the following month, or I will log in and pass some time whenever possible?

I believe there are more people who would desire this, thumbs up :y: people if you like my idea.

I absolutly [glow=pink]love[/glow] this idea :Heart:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif