Cannot enter the Pokemon tower

Yogybear

I'm having trouble entering the Pokemon Tower after obtaining both the Silph Scope and Rainbow badge. Whenever I try to enter, I get stopped with the same "I believe this place is not safe for you" message.

If it helps any; after I defeated Erika, I lost to the man outside of the gym with the insane Pikachu, then went to the south-west exit of Celadon and spoke to the police officers to clear them out before heading to Lavender Town.

259737 I'm having trouble entering the Pokemon Tower after obtaining both the Silph Scope and Rainbow badge. Whenever I try to enter, I get stopped with the same "I believe this place is not safe for you" message.

If it helps any; after I defeated Erika, I lost to the man outside of the gym with the insane Pikachu, then went to the south-west exit of Celadon and spoke to the police officers to clear them out before heading to Lavender Town.

You need to interact with Mr. Fuji's notes before entering the tower. Go inside his house and you will find them on a table. His house is in front of the Lavender Town Pokecenter.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4