</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="EJMC"><s>

</s><POST content="292439"><s></s>292439<e></e></POST> can i join :) hihi<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hello I'm sorry but the sign ups are closed in sorry ):</r>

4K82h71.png

Re: Revos Halloween Tourny Yellow THE BRACKETS ARE MADE

<r>4 more days <E>:Cool:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Re: Revos Halloween Tourny Yellow HAS OFFICALY STARTED

<t>Good luck everyone just find your opp you matched up against if you have problems getting in contact with your opp pm me ill help you also I would ilike a screen shot of the winners/or both sides telling me a winner I will help set up as many battles as I can good luck!</t>

4K82h71.png

Re: Revos Halloween Tourny Yellow HAS OFFICALY STARTED

<r>yeesss it is timmee <E>:devil:</E> good luck to all and have fun my goal is to make it pass two rounds it is going to be tough since i am going against someone really good the first round lol <E>:confused:</E> but i am not going to let that stop me <E>:devil:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]