Disconect in Ranked Battles

Arsplayz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone leave the game because there is only 1 or 2 of their pokes left while you still have 4 or more pokes or when your sweeper got the full boost, a condition when both of you know who gonna win that match, and your opponent simply decide to deny your rightful coins by leaving the match. I think everyone can tell what really happen there. You don't have to re-battle them for 5-7 times to make sure of it, 1 battle is enough or 2 battle is more than enough if you are a skeptical person or just not want to prejudice, and its rarely to meet the same person for 5 times or more in ranked pvp.

262133 Let rapist rape 5-7 people so we can 100% sure that he is a rapist

That is such a poor example that it worked against your case.

how can it poor? at least give a reason.

When you get raped you know its intended and you are the victim here, will you let that rapist to rape you twice to make sure? or see if he will rape 5-7 more people so you 100% sure that he is a rapist? :p

262158 When someone leave the game because there is only 1 or 2 of their pokes left while you still have 4 or more pokes or when your sweeper got the full boost, a condition when both of you know who gonna win that match, and your opponent simply decide to deny your rightful coins by leaving the match. I think everyone can tell what really happen there.

I cut the quote there because i'm agree with this, but not what u said past that.

Once again that just make suspicion being higher, you are using of comonsense, and its something usefull in everyday life.

Also what I try'd to explain you earlier, is that either its a 100% proof, either there's no proof, and then the people shouldnt be threaten guilty if its not a 100% proof but mostly only feelin and/or comonsense.

My point is the admins arent supposed to issu troubles with an " almost perfect solution which can still fail %2 of the time " they've to find The solution which in 100% of the case will proove if the guy did abused or not, and prevent the peoples who actually get disconect'd to be treaten the same way and put in the same bag as the abusers who abused a rule or anything like that.

The goal of a staff isnt to reach an approximative success rate , but they have to target the 100% success , otherwise they wouldnt be a good staff by imposing a system and a judgement which would punish ( even if its 1 people out of 100 gulty ) someone for an abuse he even didnt caused.

That's actually my opinion.

PCznf1X.png?1

261977 So basically, the guy just reported himself for using drain punch?

Joke aside, can anyone confirm that ragequitters are punished when reported or is it a waste of time? Someone told me that staff don't consider it to be a bannable fault. Sadly, the topic was removed since the OP tried to create a "wall of shame" by publicly exposing some players name.

i think its bannable, if you can provide proof of him being a repeat offender.

No, it is not. Or give a proof it is (admin quote and written in an official post like the one with the Moves).

And it's not because it is impossible to prove that the dc was on purpose.

4FVP

261977 So basically, the guy just reported himself for using drain punch?

Joke aside, can anyone confirm that ragequitters are punished when reported or is it a waste of time? Someone told me that staff don't consider it to be a bannable fault. Sadly, the topic was removed since the OP tried to create a "wall of shame" by publicly exposing some players name.

i think its bannable, if you can provide proof of him being a repeat offender.

No, it is not. Or give a proof it is (admin quote and written in an official post like the one with the Moves).

And it's not because it is impossible to prove that the dc was on purpose.

i will try to find it.

Also if a guy leaves repeatedly its kinda on purpose or are you telling me his internet is magically shutting down, while he is losing against multiple players over a week span of time?

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

262767 Gambilicious, I suggest you , if you want it, to read the previous pages as the question you asked here have already been explained/answered ! :y:

i did and i know some ppl are big on presumption of innocence, but pretty sure that a non idiot can decide, if the opponent just dced or left because he rqed.

If some1 leaves, even tho the game is open then yeh he prolly dced but him having 2 pok left and you having a boosted one in and like 3 more is prolly more like a rq.

I also stated that if it happens once, then ye maybe even leaving with 1 pok could be due dc, but if alot of ppl report the same guy on different occasions for the same thing, which is rqing in this case, then yeh there is prolly truth to that.

And one thing no1 is actually stating, if you willingly play pvp even tho you have alot of trouble with your connection/pc then its your fault and stupidity does not protect against punishment.

All in all some of you are putting wayyyy to much faith in to the fact, that no1 does this sht on purpose which makes you look naive.

Also i have left like 2-3 times aswell, but it was mostly after playing the same guy who lost against me before and him leaving.

Once i rqed but yeh, sht happens, because sometimes tilt is annoying and for me, i can really make an exception for some1 i play often and him not leaving before, but you shouldnt leave 24/7 like some of the ppl do.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Noone said that noone does it on purpose.

Noone is neither naive, or at least not from what I read here, so I rly wonder what made you come to this statement.

However, for my part at least, I also can notice when someone leave on purpose and someone doesnt, and you arent the only one who can come to the conclusion that X person left on purpose because either you was to much buffed, either he fail'd everything, either he has one poke and you 6, etc etc.

Yes, 100% of the peoples know THAT is actually a ragequit on purpose .

See, I'm totally agree on the reasonning as i'm explaining you.

The question is :

Is that enough for the admin to do something ?

No because it stand this pressumption of innocence .

And that even if at the up of my text I told you you were right, you might think then there's no sense but if you guess a bit, and open your mind a bit more, you'll maybe understand why it's this way, and why it is good to be this way, even if its not fair for the most or us .

That's all what am I saying,

Do I look naive to you ?

Do you think that i'm putting to much faith in to the fact that no one does that on purpose ?

If you are answering yes; so you're of a rly bad faith , and this debate has no reason to stand, because as you can read, on the fund of the problem, I give you totally right, and i think the majority would give you right aswell.

But its not enough, and I actually doubt that there's a way to chase this presumption of innoncence which always stand due to not being able to proove it plenty.

I just think that by still adding the coin to the winner , then this will decrease the amount of ragequiters.

If afterward there's still to much of ragequiter ( which I doubt ) then the staff can also take off one pvp coin to every ragequiters, that would reduce the ragequit drastically

But I rly think that would be bad to do it, and against a faith of the game , somehow, ragequit is apart of the videogames since always.

I never ragequit'd for the reason that i didnt want'd my opponent to have a coin if I lost a match totally fairly ( what ever his strategy as long as it doesnt break the rules ) or anything like, because he got buffed to much, if he did so its because he played well enough to do it, or at least better than I did.

That being said ( and as a video game player since a long while now ) I still sometimes will ragequit due to me making bullshits , and being like " i dont deserve to win anymore, i give up " .

Yeah its not a " winner " attitude, but that's my problem :p since in any video game it never bothered my opposent since it normally spare time to the both players.

The problem's in this game you cant even do that, otherwise you unfairly private your opponent from getting a coin, when he totally deserve to have it .

So you end up being frustrated because you keep playing a match which is lost since the first second , and which you just wanna forget and move to the next.

Some people can deal with it, some other will just ragequit once in a while , its nothing to big, but in this game it is due to this PVP coin thing, that's the main problem ,

The problem isnt about How to proove if X or Y left on purpose or has a sh1tty conexion, the problem is this coin thing the winner dont win, even if he deserved it.

PCznf1X.png?1

262920 Noone said that noone does it on purpose.

Noone is neither naive, or at least not from what I read here, so I rly wonder what made you come to this statement.

However, for my part at least, I also can notice when someone leave on purpose and someone doesnt, and you arent the only one who can come to the conclusion that X person left on purpose because either you was to much buffed, either he fail'd everything, either he has one poke and you 6, etc etc.

Yes, 100% of the peoples know THAT is actually a ragequit on purpose .

See, I'm totally agree on the reasonning as i'm explaining you.

The question is :

Is that enough for the admin to do something ?

No because it stand this pressumption of innocence .

And that even if at the up of my text I told you you were right, you might think then there's no sense but if you guess a bit, and open your mind a bit more, you'll maybe understand why it's this way, and why it is good to be this way, even if its not fair for the most or us .

That's all what am I saying,

Do I look naive to you ?

Do you think that i'm putting to much faith in to the fact that no one does that on purpose ?

If you are answering yes; so you're of a rly bad faith , and this debate has no reason to stand, because as you can read, on the fund of the problem, I give you totally right, and i think the majority would give you right aswell.

But its not enough, and I actually doubt that there's a way to chase this presumption of innoncence which always stand due to not being able to proove it plenty.

I just think that by still adding the coin to the winner , then this will decrease the amount of ragequiters.

If afterward there's still to much of ragequiter ( which I doubt ) then the staff can also take off one pvp coin to every ragequiters, that would reduce the ragequit drastically

But I rly think that would be bad to do it, and against a faith of the game , somehow, ragequit is apart of the videogames since always.

I never ragequit'd for the reason that i didnt want'd my opponent to have a coin if I lost a match totally fairly ( what ever his strategy as long as it doesnt break the rules ) or anything like, because he got buffed to much, if he did so its because he played well enough to do it, or at least better than I did.

That being said ( and as a video game player since a long while now ) I still sometimes will ragequit due to me making [Censored] , and being like " i dont deserve to win anymore, i give up " .

Yeah its not a " winner " attitude, but that's my problem :p since in any video game it never bothered my opposent since it normally spare time to the both players.

The problem's in this game you cant even do that, otherwise you unfairly private your opponent from getting a coin, when he totally deserve to have it .

So you end up being frustrated because you keep playing a match which is lost since the first second , and which you just wanna forget and move to the next.

Some people can deal with it, some other will just ragequit once in a while , its nothing to big, but in this game it is due to this PVP coin thing, that's the main problem ,

The problem isnt about How to proove if X or Y left on purpose or has a sh1tty conexion, the problem is this coin thing the winner dont win, even if he deserved it.

There is a whole discussion why giving coins for the winner when the opponent DC might be a bad idea >> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42691&p=245373#p245373