Invisibility cloak - Bypass annoying trainers

Freshairkaboom

Name of suggestion: Invisibility cloak

Type: Key Item

Obtain: Talk to Steven after beating Hoenn e4 (?)

Properties: When toggled on, makes you able to bypass other trainers that you have battled before (but not wild pokemon)

Sprite:

image.png

I'll be back in 5 minutes. But if I'm not, just read this message again.

sounds reasonable.

would allow you to skip those little anoying fights that literally add nothing but anoyance.

also the requirement should kinda scale with each region (for now hoenn and for a long time ofcourse but if they add a new region it should get put into that E4 and should lock the current players who have this cloak from using it on the new regions, or just say it wil only work on the trainers that you fought already)

i would love this idea as im 1 of those players who wants to do a specific thing just to be halted for 2-3 minutes for a fight that i literally 1 hit everything(that and then like 4-5x for 1 route)

263514 This has been suggested a few times, actually. Currently there is a way for you to bypass trainers by using the teleport Pokemon on each Route.

What do you mean? Does teleport allow you to bypass trainers?

Also, yes, I believe it should only work for trainers you have fought before. I will change it.

I'll be back in 5 minutes. But if I'm not, just read this message again.

263514 This has been suggested a few times, actually. Currently there is a way for you to bypass trainers by using the teleport Pokemon on each Route.

What do you mean? Does teleport allow you to bypass trainers?

Also, yes, I believe it should only work for trainers you have fought before. I will change it.

Yeah actually little poke-npcs have been added and if you have teleport in your team and if you're willing to pay you can be teleported at the end of the road.

But I really think (even if it demonstrates the will from the staff of answering to player's wishes) the poke-npc thing is a bad idea, this just forces you to have another poke slave (#3PokesLeftToFightWith) with teleport in your team.

So I prefer your idea but I seriously think they won't change their system soon (as it has required some work to be achieved)

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

263726 But I really think (even if it demonstrates the will from the staff of answering to player's wishes) the poke-npc thing is a bad idea, this just forces you to have another poke slave (#3PokesLeftToFightWith) with teleport in your team.

Natu/Xatu learns it so if you have a sync in your party already its not that bad.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

263726 But I really think (even if it demonstrates the will from the staff of answering to player's wishes) the poke-npc thing is a bad idea, this just forces you to have another poke slave (#3PokesLeftToFightWith) with teleport in your team.

Natu/Xatu learns it so if you have a sync in your party already its not that bad.

Yeah I have syncs but I only use them to hunt as you may know already, what bothers me is the additions of all the slave you have to carry (especially the dig, headbutts and flash one which can't be replaced by buyable items).

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]