Summary of monthly donations?

Thatkid

In the Blue server on release, many became Members when MS was around 150k. Since then, it has tripled in some cases. This goes without saying, there are much less subscirption holders - myself included.

Sure, a higher price may seem more lucrative to sell. But when everyone's still trying to buy for 300k again at the very least.. who you gunna' sell em' to.

This isn't to say that I fear the finances are lacking and the future of PRO is doomed. Personally, I feel it does quite well and if I had more money to throw at it alongside the confidence given the game in it's entirety will be around for many more years to come, I'd contribute further towards the cause outside of the Coinshop but to the advisor directly. But alas, you just never know with these types of games (needless to say PRO being one of the very best!).

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Guest kosokote
267712 In the Blue server on release, many became Members when MS was around 150k. Since then, it has tripled in some cases. This goes without saying, there are much less subscirption holders - myself included.

Sure, a higher price may seem more lucrative to sell. But when everyone's still trying to buy for 300k again at the very least.. who you gunna' sell em' to.

This isn't to say that I fear the finances are lacking and the future of PRO is doomed. Personally, I feel it does quite well and if I had more money to throw at it alongside the confidence given the game in it's entirety will be around for many more years to come, I'd contribute further towards the cause outside of the Coinshop but to the advisor directly. But alas, you just never know with these types of games (needless to say PRO being one of the very best!).

What give u think that people should overpriced the ms????? The game start at the beginning until now, the place is still the same and same to those wild pokemons. There is no extra places for u that u can farm pokedollars easily..... WHy u make the ms price high? u think grinding is easy? try grind urself and ask ur conscious after that, do u think thats easy? U can up the price abit no problems, but now its already overprice, u know????? Seriously, there are very less people that grinding all day in the game........ We have llife.....

267712 In the Blue server on release, many became Members when MS was around 150k. Since then, it has tripled in some cases. This goes without saying, there are much less subscirption holders - myself included.

What give u think that people should overpriced the ms????? The game start at the beginning until now, the place is still the same and same to those wild pokemons. There is no extra places for u that u can farm pokedollars easily..... WHy u make the ms price high? u think grinding is easy? try grind urself and ask ur conscious after that, do u think thats easy? U can up the price abit no problems, but now its already overprice, u know????? Seriously, there are very less people that grinding all day in the game........ We have llife.....

ive believed this topic has nothing to do with membership lol.

There is always room to grow, PRO seem to be in the right state right now.

Just like fan made MMO games or other games, it takes years and years to get to the top.

Gotta remember this its also a fan made game meaning they make no profit, all donations goes into developing the game and other contents, again its still beta we might be stuck on this stage for quite a while :)