Holla Amigos !

I am Wangjahangug, first of all sorry if my english bad, i played multiple poke online games before, i got everything there, shiny pokes, million of dollar moneeyy, you know, walking around with gold chain on my neck, but the dev of the game is so disappointing that game is so dead, like i am talking about ghost town, 1 or no player walking around so i quit that game and said to myself i wont let myself addicted to any poke game anymore.

I rest about 7 months from playing any online games and play offline games, but now im bored so here we go again, im back to online game, haha, so new beginning, back to poor start, no money, no shiny pokes, thanks to all the people helping me on help channel even though sometimes i mad if people dont answer my question. Omaigadd. Haha. See you guys in game ! :Grin:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

265324 I am Wangjahangug, first of all sorry if my english bad, i played multiple poke online games before, i got everything there, shiny pokes, million of dollar moneyy, you know, walking around with gold chain on my neck, but the dev of the game is so disappointing that game is so dead, like im talking about ghost town, 1 or no player walking around so i quit that game and say to myself i wont let myself addicted to any poke game anymore.

I rest about 7 months from playing any online games and play offline games a lot, but now im bored so here we go again, im back to online game, haha, so new beginning, back to poor start, no money, no shinies, thanks to all the people helping me on help channel even though sometimes i mad if people dont answer my question. Haha. See you guys in game !

Hey WangjaHangug ! Welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay here :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png