trainers valley

Bathgaer

You need to also meet the Love island requirements, which is 120 Kanto Pokemon caught and 38 Pokemon evolved too if I remember correctly.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

265761 I've done the train quest and won red in mt silver but not opened the trainers valley for me.

I did a long time ago and not yet released , please help me

265766 You need to also meet the Love island requirements, which is 120 Kanto Pokemon caught and 38 Pokemon evolved too if I remember correctly.

For surely try to get 40 evolved.

265761 I've done the train quest and won red in mt silver but not opened the trainers valley for me.

Where are you trying to get to Trainers Valley from? I've seen some players try to travel there from a Pokecenter, which isn't how you go about it.

If you meet all the requirements then go to travel from Saffron to Goldenrod (Or the other way round) and the guard at the train will give you the option to go to Trainers Valley. You must have at least 10k extra to get the option.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Hi there,

We will need you to be online to be able to check your variables (and fix it if your variables actually bugged). Please look for any Content Scripters in game or IRC / Discord whenever you're online.

Link to PRO IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.