Ballin some suggestions about quality of life changes

Pelfie

Hello. Before i get started. Want to state that some of these suggestions might have been said before. If that's the case please state so down below with a link to the original post. These stuff that i'll bring up are quality of life changes for most parts but they will make the world we play in a much smoother place i'd say. i'm gonna try to give a decent enough reason why i'm giving each of these suggestion so just bare with me.. So lets get started.

First of lets start with the big elefant in the room shall we.

- The Breeding System; (I dont know the reason why this is not implimited, i tryed asking around and only got a few vague answers. Saying that it will destory the market. That being said, totally understand the reason why you'd think that way. But considering how the original concept revolves around The Breeding System from egg moves, evolutions and so on. It seems like a waste to throw something like that away. Sure the market will take a hit at first but it wont get worse in the way you think. It will just adapt itself around the new system. For an example at the moment, everything is pretty much pure RNG based. So for a person to try to get himself or her a specific pokemon he'll have to spent alot of time trying to gamble on that RNG to hopefully get that per say pokemon she/he wanted. Thats not really healthy gameplay in a nutshell. If you had this system implimited there whould be a more safer way to get that per say pokemon. It will also add more deepth to the game itself, couse you'll pretty much add a whole new way to play the game. I know plenty of people who only are breeders in pokemon games. Anyway's thats just something to consider atleast.)

- Being able to name your pokemon; (I'm not 100% sure if this is already in the game, but whould be pretty nice if it where. Not much more to say about that, just adds more flavor to your own pokemons etc.)

- More info on linked pokemons; (Something thats been bothering me for awhile, is that you cant see the moves on linked pokemon. This is something thats pretty important if your gonna buy a pokemon from someone as information. Pretty easy to get scamed otherwise.)

- More information in the pokedex; (What i mean by this is that whould be nice to have inforamtion about all avalible moves on a per say pokemon that it can learn in the pokedex. Not only the moves from leveling. But from HM,TM,Special,Event and egg moves alike.)

- Adding OT(Original Trainer name) on pokes from all sources; (Pretty self explanatory, adds more value to your pokemons in general. Specially shiny pokemons.)

- Add control and sorting options in the PC box; (Currently the sorting in the PC its pretty awful, whould love to see some improvements there. Once you've gather alot of pokemons you kinda start to get the picture i'm trying to make.)

- Quality of life more character related items and vanity; (This is something that you can never have enough of, something to keep in mind.)

And Finally something that pretty important.

- Trade Hub/Actuion house; (A place to sell pokemons,items and so on. Dont know any game where tons of people gather without a system like this. Adding this will help and make the game much more healthier in general. Less spaming in chat, more stable market, easier for newer players and old alike.)

Thing that was all for today, might have forgotten something. But i'll leave it at this for now.

Regards, Pelfie

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

- The Breeding System; (I dont know the reason why this is not implimited, i tryed asking around and only got a few vague answers. Saying that it will destory the market. That being said, totally understand the reason why you'd think that way. But considering how the original concept revolves around The Breeding System from egg moves, evolutions and so on. It seems like a waste to throw something like that away. Sure the market will take a hit at first but it wont get worse in the way you think. It will just adapt itself around the new system. For an example at the moment, everything is pretty much pure RNG based. So for a person to try to get himself or her a specific pokemon he'll have to spent alot of time trying to gamble on that RNG to hopefully get that per say pokemon she/he wanted. Thats not really healthy gameplay in a nutshell. If you had this system implimited there whould be a more safer way to get that per say pokemon. It will also add more deepth to the game itself, couse you'll pretty much add a whole new way to play the game. I know plenty of people who only are breeders in pokemon games. Anyway's thats just something to consider atleast.)

- Being able to name your pokemon; (I'm not 100% sure if this is already in the game, but whould be pretty nice if it where. Not much more to say about that, just adds more flavor to your own pokemons etc.)

- Add control and sorting options in the PC box; (Currently the sorting in the PC its pretty awful, whould love to see some improvements there. Once you've gather alot of pokemons you kinda start to get the picture i'm trying to make.)

- Trade Hub/Actuion house; (A place to sell pokemons,items and so on. Dont know any game where tons of people gather without a system like this. Adding this will help and make the game much more healthier in general. Less spaming in chat, more stable market, easier for newer players and old alike.)

Read this before making suggestion

- More info on linked pokemons; (Something thats been bothering me for awhile, is that you cant see the moves on linked pokemon. This is something thats pretty important if your gonna buy a pokemon from someone as information. Pretty easy to get scamed otherwise.)

- More information in the pokedex; (What i mean by this is that whould be nice to have inforamtion about all avalible moves on a per say pokemon that it can learn in the pokedex. Not only the moves from leveling. But from HM,TM,Special,Event and egg moves alike.)

- Adding OT(Original Trainer name) on pokes from all sources; (Pretty self explanatory, adds more value to your pokemons in general. Specially shiny pokemons.)

- Quality of life more character related items and vanity; (This is something that you can never have enough of, something to keep in mind.)

Adding OT? What you mean, it already have OT in the pokemon.

More character related items and venity? Is that mean clothes, hat, mount and so on?

Didn't know there was a complete list, my bad.

Anyways what i mean by OT, is that you can see who's the owner of that pokemon, even if you sell it to a third party. Like for example if i sell my pika to Person A, it shows that the pika has my name as an OT etc. And with the vanity part, pretty much what you said. Maybe be able to have more vanity stuff on you for the eyes/back on at the same time or something. Both for the shop and in marts for those who cant afford that kind of stuff. More content for players to customize themselfs are always a plus.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver