There were many greedy people at blue server...... How about other server?

Guest kosokote

Guest kosokote

Seriously, the price of ms is 400k ++ in blue server. So unexpected that there are such greedy people in this world... :Angry: Overpriced the ms for what? I now ask to those greedy people, some of u even sell it on 500k +. Whats the point of this? U think grinding is easy? so u can up the price?? Try grind urself and u will know its hard and time consuming. After that, ask ur conscious. U still want to sell it so high??????? Seriously, when u sell it high, less people buy as not many people have thats lot of money and the consequences is u less donate? COme on man, support the developers to make this game more good and dun overprice the ms price, do Good.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my english is not very good but i will try to explain it... hope somebody can understand it^^

The prices are getting higher, yes. The people on the server have more money with time. Because they are farming it automatically.

So, if there is more money in circulation, the prices are getting higher. That hits every online game i played so far, no matter if it is free or not.

And as long as there are enough buyer, the prices will grow. I understand your anger, but normally the prices regulate themselve. Market economy :Grin:

[glow=yellow]Yellow Server[/glow]

well due to lack in possible ways to purchase coins people's only choice to buy ms is through providers but lately prices have gone so high some sell it for 500k/600k and people buying it that will hurt the server economy for sure many games have ended due to the bad management of server economy :/

if its too high, don't buy it and it will decrease the price.. cmon guys, BASIC economics...

I don't understand the kids that complain about someone selling price. I think most of the people that play this game should have a little introduction to economy so they would know how the world works -.-. I've even seen in chat "WTS RARE CANDY 20k", and there's always a retard saying "20k?? This guy is crazy!!"... Like man, just let him be, if he doesn't sell a single one in 5 hours he will automatically lower the price. If you really want to buy the thing instead of telling him "OMG fucking noob no one will pay 20k for that", try saying "Hey man, I have 15k, deal??"... Cmon guys basic, logic and economics...

Offer the guys selling ms the price u want to pay, the worst u will get is a "No, ty"

267852 Seriously, the price of ms is 400k ++ in blue server. So unexpected that there are such greedy people in this world... :Angry: Overpriced the ms for what? I now ask to those greedy people, some of u even sell it on 500k +. Whats the point of this? U think grinding is easy? so u can up the price?? Try grind urself and u will know its hard and time consuming. After that, ask ur conscious. U still want to sell it so high??????? Seriously, when u sell it high, less people buy as not many people have thats lot of money and the consequences is u less donate? COme on man, support the developers to make this game more good and dun overprice the ms price, do Good.

Well, they are selling it so they can choose the price for it. Since PRO has a player ran market, sellers can list whatever items they want for whatever prices they want. If you don't like the prices then don't buy from those sellers. If your opinion is shared among others then the seller will eventually lower their prices as no one is buying from them.

I will note; as the game gets more popular and MS gains a higher demand more people will be willing to pay the 'higher' prices for it. If you're struggling for money then I recommend looking at this guide. However, in the mean time, MS prices will continue to fluctuate. A few months ago they were at the 160k mark and even then players were making the same complaints over the prices.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

• 2 weeks later...

You already have the chance to buy a MS that is not account-bound, making it a tradable and valuable item.

I can understand your concern about how high the price are more likely to become, or currently are, but as people said up here : don't buy them if you think they are expensive.

Anyway, see this as a 5$ game subscription, for hours and hours of fun, and buy it yourself with your RL money (if you can through PayPal). Problem for most people is the lack of different ways to buy cash-shop items, some players are still young and have no access to credit card.