There were many greedy people at blue server...... How about other server?

Guest kosokote

Seriously, the price of ms is 400k ++ in blue server. So unexpected that there are such greedy people in this world... :Angry: Overpriced the ms for what? I now ask to those greedy people, some of u even sell it on 500k +. Whats the point of this? U think grinding is easy? so u can up the price?? Try grind urself and u will know its hard and time consuming. After that, ask ur conscious. U still want to sell it so high??????? Seriously, when u sell it high, less people buy as not many people have thats lot of money and the consequences is u less donate? COme on man, support the developers to make this game more good and dun overprice the ms price, do Good.

R.I.P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, i don't buy coins neither i sell them after i get coins from others. But i don't see any problem in the rising price, pro's running 1+ year now and making money ain't that hard for a player, a simple 15mins grind can give 20k + you do bosses and stuffs doin all bosses can fetch you 80k easily or more.

PRO's Economy is rising like other mmo's and the prices are going up as usual :S what's there to rampage? lul

Also, the ppl who buy ms/stuffs they donate and pay real cash for it, they should rather price them seeing the current economy and the growth, not us.

A good fair example for rising prices is ms in pro itself: used to be 90-100k when i started at 400-450k now it'll rise up more soon. Nothin's bad in it.

:thanks:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

A good fair example for rising prices is ms in pro itself: used to be 90-100k when i started at 400-450k now it'll rise up more soon. Nothin's bad in it.

:thanks:

Which reminds me I need to save for one before October :Shocked:

I played Kanto and Johto without MS, only by reaching Dragon's Den (later Cerulean Cave), I was able to get money to buy them.

<i></i>

Well Prices are high yes and I'm assuming the prices are not going to change due to what server you are on. I'm apart of the red server and one thing I realized a long time ago while joining and being apart of an mmo, your always going to have tons of people who are going to overprice things especially items want the most. I personally just pay the $5.00 irl cash but saying this I know all people have access to paypal so I understand.

spacer.png

Well as i see it this is not a problem if you want MS you can buy it for 5$ which i have done because i think this game is fun but on the other hand if someone said, hey 1 million in game currency for a membership which will cost you 5$ irl i dont know about you guys but i cant really understand people complaining about anything related to real life currency vs in game money.

and if u got a membership which last one month it will be worth alot more than those 500k hell i can get 100k in a day with membership quite easy on the right places that makes a membership total pokedollar gain after a month about 3 millions and then we do not count for the exclusive thing or the exp boost

I think in Yellow it is more because there's a higher demand than supply. When the server first opened, there were tons of people selling MS for 150-200k each and now you see 10-15 people stating on trade that they want to buy MS in a short spam of 10 minutes but you maybe get one seller who's selling. Also, when the server was new, a lot of the MS sellers needed money quick for PvP pokemon/whatever but now since it's been running for a good 2 months, most can farm the money or get the pokemon themselves.

Besides, you see buyers buying as high as 400-425k per MS, that gives the sellers the go ahead to sell for more.

Edit: Also as Somes stated, making money in game is relatively easy if you have completed all regions. Half an hour in Cerulean Cave fetches a lot, then there's dig spots, bosses etc.

giphy.gif

Offering dex service and leveling & EV training services. [Yellow]

[glow=red]Shinies:[/glow]

789eebe101.pngd86e323331.png6db03724f3.png76dc39414d.png76ddceb4b9.pngde3fe0e7b1.png76e45d1c16.png76e7703459.png dbd848f966.png916f434502.pngand more...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quasifix

It's called inflation and it happens in every game, as time passes more money gets into circulation and as more money enters that circulation prices start to shift as some people either don't mind spending more, or will expect more. All that can be said is if you intend to play a game like PRO, you can do so without membership, buy your own membership and dish out 5 dollars to support the game, and/or lastly, grind as much as you can over a course of time and earn the money to buy membership from someone.

Alternatively you could just not get membership at all, you don't /need/ it to play PRO in the slightest.