Please make an announcement about when will this season end

Dictocktik

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

Yes, also consistency would be nice^^ The season before this one lasted a lot longer than last season. It's hard to plan out and balance things, especially if there is a shift in the meta and you need to adapt your team.

278075 i got number 2 in blue server, i just hope they will reward top 3-5-10 better then top 25 since i think is really much harder from top 10 then 25.

Currently the only differentiation done is top 25 / rest of the ladder

Didn't Shane state that

277148 They do get titles, and the top first person gets a different title as well.

and achievements and such in the new achievement system coming.

as well as some other stuff..

Ill end the season when i can actually get a chance to get on, this game is fan based remember. I do it in my free time.

So there should be a differentiation for the first place right

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

45 years later ^

srsly tho there's been so much controversy...like, some say that there will be rewards for all pvp players, some say it wont...ehh

also, why not just make an automated system with 1 month per season...or even 2, idk how much u want it to be idc tbh lmao...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

278269So there should be a differentiation for the first place right

Currently the only differentiation done is top 25 / rest of the ladder

Currently being the key word :p When achievement system will come, there will be a further differentiation :)

There is a full stop between people getting titled and an achievement system coming, so currently isn't the keyword since the season was not over yet and it did seems like we were gonna get titles (but not achievements) and that was the general interpretation of that post since the other pvpers i talked in -game did assume they were gonna get titles as well for the season that just ended. Anyway case closed i don't want to contest anything i'm glad there are more things coming in the future.

P.S. Did report your post instead of quoting, my bad :confused:

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

280868 45 years later ^

srsly tho there's been so much controversy...like, some say that there will be rewards for all pvp players, some say it wont...ehh

also, why not just make an automated system with 1 month per season...or even 2, idk how much u want it to be idc tbh lmao...

The rewards for all PvP players are already here, PvP Coins. Regarding the automated system, at the moment Shane has other priorities, but will be informed about the general discontent about PvP seasons ending randomly and without sufficient communication.

- Locked as suggestion has been passed up -